DAHON's 15-second fold and comfortable performance are legend - and that's what you get in this 20" folder: convenience and true riding comfort at a surprisingly low price. The Vybe C7A boasts long-lasting components such as Radius handlepost and Fusion and V-Clamp technologies.
- Speeds : 7
- Frame Sizes : 1
- Gear Inches : 32.8" - 76.6"
- Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 625 mm (24.4") Max: 650 mm (25.4")
- Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 700 mm (27.3") Max: 965 mm (37.7")
- Suggested Rider Height : 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
- Max. Rider Height : 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Frame : AA SERIES - DALLOY ALUMINUM, DAHON PATENTED VISEGRIP TECHNOLOGY
- Fork : INTEGRATED PATENTED FUSION TECHNOLOGY
- Handlepost : RADIUS, FIXED, FUSION AND V-CLAMP TECHNOLOGY
- Handlebar : 6061-T6 ALLOY, FLAT
- Headset : 1 1/8" OVERSIZED
- Grips : TWO COLOR, ERGONOMIC
- Saddle : COMFORT, W/ DAHON LOGO
- Seatpost : ALLOY, SUPEROVERSIZED
- Seat Clamp : PATENTED, ANTI-FULCRUM TECHNOLOGY
- Brakes : ALLOY, V-BRAKE, 110 mm
- Brake Levers : 3 FINGER, NYLON BRACKET, ALLOY LEVER
- Brake Cables : LIVEWIRE 5.0, ANTI-COMPRESSION HOUSING, SLICK CABLES, DUPONT L3 LUBRICANT, ALLOY FERRULES
- Front Hub : ALUMINUM, SILVER, 28H
- Rear Hub : ALLOY, 7 SPEED HUB, FREEWHEEL, 32H
- Spokes : 14 GA STAINLESS STEEL
- Rims : 20" x 1.5" ALLOY SINGEWALL, ANODIZED GROUND SIDEWALLS, 28H
- Tires : 20" x 1.50", W/ DAHON LOGO, REFLECTIVE STRIPE
- Shifter(s) : 7 SPEED, INDEXED TWIST SHIFTERS
- Rear Derailleur : TOURNEY FOR 7 SPEED FREEWHEEL
- Crankset : FORGED ALLOY 6061 ARMS, DOUBLE CHAINGUARD, 46T
- Freewheel : 7 SPEED INDEXED, 13-28T
- Bottom Bracket : 5 PIECE, CP W/ ED AXLE
- Chain : INDEXED FOR / SPEED
- Pedals : FOLDING, PC BODY - PC CAGE
- Shift Cables : LIVEWIRE 5.0, ANTI-COMPRESSION HOUSING, SLICK CABLES, DUPONT L3 LUBRICANT, ALLOY FERRULES
- Kickstand : ALLOY, SINGLE, CENTER MOUNT
- Carton : 5 PLY
- Luggage : Socket FRAME INTEGRATED
- Clip System : PATENTED SYSTEM
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- $10 off your first online purchase over $20
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
We are moving our warehouse to improve our service to customers. All orders placed between 24th -31st January may incur delays of up to four business days. However we will try to fill all orders in there normal time frames.
Shipping of Bikes
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
Free Shipping Offer
- Receive free shipping on purchases of over $80*. You will be advised on the product page if the item qualifies for free shipping.
- Some products may also be upgraded to overnight Express Post for $15.99. You will be advised in the shopping cart if this is an option for your purchase.
- Bulky items (car racks, baby seats, indoor trainers, scooters, nutrition tubs etc) are excluded from the free shipping offer. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart to gather a shipping quote to your destination. You will be presented with the cheapest and fastest option based on the size of the item and its destination.
- Orders of less the $80 are shipped for $10.95
- PO Boxes: to use a PO Box you must chose the Express Upgrade option. PO Boxes are not accepted by some of the couriers we use to provide our Standard Freight options. If you put a PO BOX as your delivery address the goods will be returned to sender by the courier.
ESTIMATED DISPATCH & SHIPPING TIMES
Orders are processed and dispatched within 24hours of the order being placed. Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
- Brisbane area: 2 - 3 business days
- Sydney: 2 - 3 business days
- Melbourne: 1 - 2 business days
- Other regional centres: 2 - 5 business days
- South Australia, Tasmania, ACT: 2 - 5 business days
- Western Australia/NT: 7 - 10 business days
- Other rural/remote destinations: 7 - 10 business days
During peak order times delivery times may take longer due to courier delivery loads.
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Melbourne) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com