Garmin Virb is a HD action camera, with rugged, waterproof housing suitable for any outdoor activity. Garmin Virb is a true HD 1080p action camera with built-in Chroma display, up to 3 hr battery and rugged, waterproof (IPX7*) design.
VIRB is designed to withstand every adventure, misadventure, double dog dare, near miss, epic feat and moments of glory on the field, on the trail or in your backyard – and get up to do it again.
- Add memory, tell more stories: One 64GB microSD card = over 7 hours of 1080p HD recording (class 10 recommended. Card not included).
- Mega battery: Best in class 2000mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion. Lasts up to 3 hours, recording at 1080p. And if you’re still moving, this power pack swaps out easy so the show can go on. And on. And on.
- Rugged + Waterproof: Aerodynamic and built tough to survive bumps, drops and hits in air, on land and in water – incidental immersion for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. Optional dive case protects to 50 meters.
- 1.4” Chroma Display: Hi-res colour screen shows exactly what you’re filming. Easily set-up, preview and play back. The display uses the sun’s light and stays on while the camera is on, but barely sips your battery. It’s also your window to the menu, making quick work of setting changes.
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
Sayonara, shaky. Goodbye, grainy. Thanks to built-in auto-enhancers, your footage looks awe-inspiring, even before you edit. WideVü Lens Catch your action, up close and personal or big-picture panoramic. This 9-element glass lens shoots in three modes: Wide, Medium and Narrow. Leading-edge extras Shoot like a master without the film school tuition. High-tech features like Digital Stabilization and Lens Distortion Correction improve every frame, automatically. Stabilisation Lose the “sea-sickness” effect. VIRB automatically adjusts for shaking – from walking, excitement, fear or laughter. Without Stabilisation With Stabilisation
Why just videotape when you can capture four dimensions? ANT+ connectivity lets you pair VIRB Elite with other Garmin products to record your heart rate, cadence, plus outside temperature. VIRB Elite adds accelerometer, altimeter and high-sensitivity GPS, allowing you to include the data that matters to you. While Sky Diving, chart your pulse before, during and after a jump. A pilot can chart altitude and speed. A custom recording profile called “Ski mode” can use the sensors to automatically film the run, not the lift line. Location Speed Altitude
RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO CAPTURE, EDIT AND SHARE
Why hit a button and hope you captured something good? When you slide on the oversized switch, VIRB instantly starts rolling. No need to remove the mittens your grandmother gave you or neglect both handlebars. Download and edit for free with VIRB Edit, then post to your fave sites.
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU’RE DOING
Leave the camera in its mount when you start and stop recording. ANT + connectivity lets you control VIRB remotely with compatible Garmin devices, like cycling computers, watches and accessory remotes. VIRB Elite adds Wi-Fi® connectivity for control via smartphone, too.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Shipping of Bikes
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
Free Shipping Offer
- Receive free shipping on purchases of over $120*. You will be advised on the product page if the item qualifies for free shipping.
- Some products may also be upgraded to overnight Express Post for $15.99. You will be advised in the shopping cart if this is an option for your purchase.
- Bulky items (car racks, baby seats, indoor trainers, scooters, nutrition tubs etc) are excluded from the free shipping offer. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart to gather a shipping quote to your destination. You will be presented with the cheapest and fastest option based on the size of the item and its destination.
- Orders of less the $120 are shipped for $10.95
- PO Boxes: to use a PO Box you must chose the Express Upgrade option. PO Boxes are not accepted by some of the couriers we use to provide our Standard Freight options. If you put a PO BOX as your delivery address the goods will be returned to sender by the courier.
*Garmin GPS units are excluded from all free freight options and is sent via Tracked Parcel at $7.95.
ESTIMATED DISPATCH & SHIPPING TIMES
Orders are processed and dispatched within 24hours of the order being placed. Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
- Brisbane area: 2 - 3 business days
- Sydney: 2 - 3 business days
- Melbourne: 1 - 2 business days
- Other regional centres: 2 - 5 business days
- South Australia, Tasmania, ACT: 2 - 5 business days
- Western Australia/NT: 7 - 10 business days
- Other rural/remote destinations: 7 - 10 business days
During peak order times delivery times may take longer due to courier delivery loads.
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Melbourne) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com