Combining the seamless construction of Northwave's 'Pro' line with the carbon/glass reinforced sole of their 'performance' series, the Torpedo SRS is an excellent shoe for the serious road cyclist. Featuring a snug fitting, anatomical design, integrated heal retention system and an all new ratchet system, these new Northwaves offer a perfect balance of performance an cost.
- BioMap: Your energy is precious, never waste it. That’s why the shoes are designed with BioMap technology. Northwave soles, uppers and all their components are anatomically compatible with every cyclist’s feet and are designed to keep the foot in the right position while pedaling, transmitting power directly to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- Carbon Light Sole: Carbon fiber and fiberglass offer demanding cyclists like you the stiffness you need combined with an ultralight design. Compatible with all the top pedals on the market, including SpeedPlay. With the exclusive “NW SpeedPlay Adaptor” kit you can now fit pedals in direct contact with the sole which reduces the distance between the foot and pedal, optimizes performance and saves energy.
- Speedplay Adaptor (must be purchased seperately if desired): The shortest distance between foot and pedal on the market. Northwave developed and patented, in collaboration with Speedplay, an exclusive adaptor that provides maximum power transmission on pedals, thanks to the reduced thickness of just 0,5mm rather the 3mm of the traditional Speedplay adaptors. Made of nylon with a thin aluminum plate (it saves 8,5gr) it allows to respect the natural anatomy of the sole keeping minimized the distance between the foot and the pedal in any position. Without adding bulk and weight as it occurs in systems without the adaptor.
- S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminum, it’s great for topresistance and ease of replacement.
- Asymmetrical straps: The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
- Integrated Heel System: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Performance Pro Footbed: EVA and microfiber offer lightness, sole support and the perfect degree of stiffness to transmit all your power to the pedals.
A sizing guide can be found here
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE*
Additional Information on Shoes can be found here
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Shipping of Bikes
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
Free Shipping Offer
- Receive free shipping on purchases of over $120*. You will be advised on the product page if the item qualifies for free shipping.
- Some products may also be upgraded to overnight Express Post for $15.99. You will be advised in the shopping cart if this is an option for your purchase.
- Bulky items (car racks, baby seats, indoor trainers, scooters, nutrition tubs etc) are excluded from the free shipping offer. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart to gather a shipping quote to your destination. You will be presented with the cheapest and fastest option based on the size of the item and its destination.
- Orders of less the $120 are shipped for $10.95
- PO Boxes: to use a PO Box you must chose the Express Upgrade option. PO Boxes are not accepted by some of the couriers we use to provide our Standard Freight options. If you put a PO BOX as your delivery address the goods will be returned to sender by the courier.
*Garmin GPS units are excluded from all free freight options and is sent via Tracked Parcel at $7.95.
ESTIMATED DISPATCH & SHIPPING TIMES
Orders are processed and dispatched within 24hours of the order being placed. Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
- Brisbane area: 2 - 3 business days
- Sydney: 2 - 3 business days
- Melbourne: 1 - 2 business days
- Other regional centres: 2 - 5 business days
- South Australia, Tasmania, ACT: 2 - 5 business days
- Western Australia/NT: 7 - 10 business days
- Other rural/remote destinations: 7 - 10 business days
During peak order times delivery times may take longer due to courier delivery loads.
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Melbourne) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org