Terms and Conditions: Price Protection Guarantee
'30 Day Price Protection’ guarantees the member the cheapest price on their purchase for a period of 30 days. If the price of the product is further reduced by 99 Bikes, or a cheaper price is advertised at a competitor within 30 days of purchase, the member is entitled to a credit note to the value of the difference between the price paid and the lower price.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on an online store or in a physical store in Australia.
- It applies where the other store's final price, inclusive of delivery, taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price.
- The item must be an exact match and the product must be new and factory sealed.
- It must also be subject to a manufacturer’s warranty applicable in Australia.
- Does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, cash backs & discounts offered by a supplier or another third party, bonus offers, limited or minimum quantity offers, clearance, and finance offers, and items sold on marketplace websites such as eBay.
- To redeem the credit note, the member must contact 99 Bikes. If the item qualifies for the guarantee, a credit note will be applied to that account.