Terms and Conditions: #RideWithPedal Instagram Competition
Win a Pedal Uptown or Messenger
Conditions of Entry
Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is permitted via instagram only.
- The promoter is 99 Bikes, ABN 87 123 966 665, of 3 Light Street, Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006 ("Promoter").
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The promotion will commence at 1700 AEST on Monday, 25 May 2015 and will continue until 2400 AEST on Thursday, 4 June 2015 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
- To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must follow @99bikes on instagram and repost (using an application to repost the image or by taking a screenshot of the image) any of the four (4) #ridewithpedal competition posts so that the post is visible on their instagram account and include the hashtag #ridewithpedal in their post.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Promoter's hashtag (#) search (which will occur within 24 hours after the end of the Promotion Period). Entrants must ensure their instagram profile is set to public at least 24 hours prior to the end of the Promotion Period and for at least 24hours after the Promotion Period ends to ensure their entry appears in the Promoter's hashtag (#) search. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- Each Eligible Entrant may enter the promotion a maximum number of 30 times. If an Eligible Entrant submits more than 30 entries, any entries submitted in excess of 30 will not be counted as valid entries.
- The #ridewithpedal images provided by the Promoter may not be distorted or changed in any way before reposting. Any personal travel photos or images other than the four (4) #ridewithpedal posts provided by the Promoter will not be deemed as a valid entry.
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw ("Prize Draw").
- The Prize Draw will take place at 1000 AEST on Friday, 5 July 2015 at the Promoter's Head Office at 3 Light Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006.
- The Prize Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s instagram channel the next business day after the Prize Draw. The Prize Winner will be required to email their details to email@example.com and provide proof of their identity and association with the winning instagram profile.
- To confirm their identity, the Prize Winner may be provided an image by the Promoter that must be loaded onto their own instagram account.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Winner will have until 0900 AEST on Monday, 3 August 2015 to claim the Prize. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 1000 AEST on Tuesday, 4 August 2015 ("the Unclaimed Prize"), an unclaimed prize draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur at 1200 AEST on Tuesday, 4 August 2015. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize will be notified by direct instagram message on the day of the unclaimed prize draw.
- The prize consists of one (1) Pedal bike, either the Uptown or Messenger model, as chosen by the winner ("Prize").
- The Prize must be collected from a 99 Bikes store location.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The total maximum value of the Prize is $280AUD.
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- The Prize Winner agrees to include #ridewithpedal and @99bikes in the photo caption in one (1) instagram posts from their personal instagram account featuring their new bike being used.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.99bikes.com.au) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.