Garmin Epix Multisport Watch
Epix is the first of its kind - a high-resolution, colour, touchscreen GPS/GLONASS mapping watch with both a full suite of fitness tracking features, as well as worldwide, shaded relief basemap, with support for additional mapping.
A Full-Featured Training Watch
The epix gives you easy/quick access to fitness training feature sets, helping you get ready for your next event. The epix includes a full suite of advanced fitness features, including running, cycling and swimming features as well as activity monitoring.
The epix touchscreen display gives you fingertip pan/swipe access to vivid, detailed maps, including the built-in worldwide shaded relief basemaps. And with 8 GB internal memory and extensive mapping support, you'll have plenty of room to add (and interact with) compatible maps, including TOPO Lite, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, City Navigator and BlueChart g2 maps.
Extensive Navigation Features
Our new, high-sensitivity, EXO antenna technology means better GPS signal strength and faster time to your first fix. epix uses HotFix to access both GPS and GLONASS satellites for noticeably quicker positioning than GPS alone. Once the fix is made, you have access to a full menu of navigation features, including advanced track recording, track navigation, TracBack, waypoint and coordinate navigation, Sight'n Go and point-by-point routing.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
epix is equipped with auto-calibrating ABC sensors to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
The epix colour mapping watch features a rugged design with mineral glass lens and rugged PVD-coated surfaces. With a water rating of 50 meters, epix is designed to withstand some of the roughest conditions you'll encounter. It's also an auto-calibrated timepiece that both helps convey you to point B, and convey to others how serious you are about the outdoors.
epix uses the Connect IQ platform for specialised software so you can personalise your watch with customised apps, widgets, data fields and unique watch faces that make your Garmin smartwatch even smarter.
epix displays smart notifications from your compatible Bluetooth device* so you never miss a text, email or notification, unless you want to. And, with Garmin Connect and Connect IQ you'll be connected to a whole community of people who love the outdoors as much as you do and to outdoor app developers building smart apps specially for epix. With LiveTrack, others can track where you are (within a coverage area) through Garmin Connect on your smartphone.
- Specifications -
- Dimensions - 50.8 x 53.3 x 17.8 mm
- Display size - 35.6 mm
- Display resolution - 205 x 148 pixels; transflective color
- Weight - 85 g
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life ~ up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 24 hours in GPS training mode; up to 16 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- Synchronisation - wireless
- GPS-enabled - high-sensitivity receiver (GPS & GLONASS)
- VIRB control - yes
- Sensors (not included) - heart rate monitor, speed/cadence, foot pod, Vector Power Pedals
- Includes -
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual
*Compatible with iPhone 4S or later and most Bluetooth Smart-capable Android devices (Android 4.3+ required)
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- $10 off your first online purchase over $20
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
- Receive free shipping on purchases of over $80*. You will be advised on the product page if the item qualifies for free shipping. Some products may also be upgraded to overnight Express Post for $10.95. You will be advised in the shopping cart if this is an option for your purchase.
- Bulky items (car racks, baby seats, indoor trainers, scooters, nutrition tubs etc) are excluded from the free shipping offer. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart to gather a shipping quote to your destination. You will be presented with the cheapest and fastest option based on the size of the item and its destination.
- Orders of less the $80 are shipped for $9.95
ESTIMATED DISPATCH & SHIPPING TIMES
Orders placed before 10AM will be dispatched on the same day (business days only). Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
- Brisbane area: 2 - 3 business days
- Sydney: 2 - 3 business days
- Melbourne: 1 - 2 business days
- Other regional centres: 2 - 5 business days
- South Australia, Tasmania, ACT: 2 - 5 business days
- Western Australia/NT: 7 - 10 business days
- Other rural/remote destinations: 7 - 10 business days
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Fortitude Valley) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com
Why is it called 99 Bikes?
That's a good question.