TomTom Multisport Cardio is a high performance GPS sportswatch. It features a highly accurate optical heart rate sensor that is built into the watch band, eliminating the need for a chest sensor.
- Touch activated backlight
- Detachable watch face (switch to different watch bands with ease)
- A waterproof rating of 5 ATM (Approx. 50m) -Bluetooth Compatibility
- One touch joystick pad for control
- GPS Altimeter
- Five intensity zones to choose from to match training goals (Sprint, Speed, Endure, Fat Burn and Easy)
- Free MySports App for
iPhone & iPad - automatically syncs and upload your data to your MySports account- (compatible via Bluetooth Smart with: iPhone 4s and later • iPad 3 and later • iPad mini • iPod 5 • Android to follow later in 2014.)
- Airplane mode to ensure that syncing will not occur if you do not want it to
- High accuracy, speedy GPS (watch automatically pre-loading satellite positions for the next three days every time you connect to the computer
- Three different workout modes available (Run, Cycle, Swim)
- Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Pace, Avg. Pace, Calories, Heart Rate, Laps (if laps are enabled)
- Goal –Set a goal based on time, distance or calorie stats and your Multisport Cardio will show a chart to track your progress throughout your run. A pop-up alert will appear at 50%, 90%, and 110% of your goal.
- Laps – Set laps established on either time of distance, or set your watch to manual laps to enter them yourself. This mode enables lap based data fields and lap counter.
- Target Zone – Set yourself a target zone you would like to be in for pace or heart rate and specify a +/- factor for slight fluctuation either above or below the goal. You will receive a pop-up alert of an arrow to let you know if you are outside your target zone (up for above, down for below) and a target symbol when you are back in your zone. You can also enable a zone chart. Race Yourself – Race against your past performances. When ahead of your past self an indicator will show you’re in 1stplace, if you are falling back a warning will appear.
- Treadmill – The TomTom Multisport Cardio has an inbuilt 3D accelerometer so that your data can still be collected, displayed and recorder when on a treadmill. (No need for a foot pod)
- Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Speed, Avg. Speed, Cadence, Calories, Heart Rate, Altitude , Ascent
- Swim Mode (indoor/pool)
- The unit uses the accelerometer to measure the distance in a pool. For accurate distance you must set your pool length before starting (options are from 15 to 50m). -Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Lengths, SWOLF, Strokes,Calories
- Any open GPS activity so now you can enjoy measuring all of your metrics whilst canoeing, kayaking, water skiing or even snow skiing without messing up your Run, Cycle or Swim metrics
- Use with the recently released MySports App for Android enables you to automatically sync your activity through your phone as well as get your quick GPS fix. Please note this app has not been tested with all Andriods, system requirements are Bluetooth Smart (Blue LE) and Andriod 4.3 or higher, pleae download and test app to ensure your phone is compatible.
In the Box:
- TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio
- Bike Mount
- Desk Dock
- User Guide (TOMT-MSPC)
- Speed/Cadence Sensor
Submit an online price beat request by clicking this link
and completing the form. You can also request a price beat with a consultant in any of our stores.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
- Receive free shipping on orders over $120*^
- Upgrade to Express Post for $14.99*
- Orders under $120 are shipped for $9.99
- Large/Bulky Goods are charged based on the size and delivery destination. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart for a quote.
* Free Shipping & Express applies to normal goods. Bulky goods are excluded and calculated in the shopping cart.
^ Garmin GPS units are excluded from free freight options and are sent via Tracked Parcel at $7.95.
Order Processing Times
- Orders are processed and dispatched Monday-Friday
- Orders before 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the same day
- Orders after 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the following day
- Public Holidays - orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following business day
- Products with "Ships in 2-3 Days" next to the price will usually be dispatched within 72 Hours of your order being placed.
|| Business Days to Arrive
|| 1 - 2
| South East QLD
|| 1 - 3
| Sydney / NSW
|| 1 - 3
| Melbourne / VIC
|| 1 - 3
| Canberra / ACT
|| 1 - 3
| Adelaide / SA
|| 2 - 4
| Hobart / Tasmania
|| 4 - 5
| Perth / WA
|| 7 - 10
| Darwin / NT
|| 7 - 14
| Major Regional Centers
|| 3 - 14
| Rural / Remote Locations
|| 7 - 21
The above table shows an accurate estimate of expected delivery times. We endeavour with our courier partners to meet these times but may not always be able to for reasons outside our control.
Tracking Your Order & Our Courier Partners
We use a variety of couriers to ship your orders. Below is the list of the couriers and links to the tracking portal you may need;
Alternatively all orders can be tracked at Temando
Public Holidays & Peak Season
During peak order times delivery times, may take longer due to courier loads so please add additional days to compensate. Packages do not ship from our warehouse on the following public holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please try to provide a postage address where you will be located during the day or the parcel can be left safely.
If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation, you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email, phone or SMS. If this occurs, you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles.
Due to supplier restrictions, most bike brands cannot be shipped. Click & Collect is an option that allows you to buy your bike online, and collect built and ready to ride for $5 at your chosen 99 Bikes store.
Shippable Bike Options
We can ship a selection of bikes which can be found here
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances, direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com