TomTom Multisport Cardio is a high performance GPS sportswatch. It features a highly accurate optical heart rate sensor that is built into the watch band, eliminating the need for a chest sensor.
- Touch activated backlight
- Detachable watch face (switch to different watch bands with ease)
- A waterproof rating of 5 ATM (Approx. 50m) -Bluetooth Compatibility
- One touch joystick pad for control
- GPS Altimeter
- Five intensity zones to choose from to match training goals (Sprint, Speed, Endure, Fat Burn and Easy)
- Free MySports App for
iPhone & iPad - automatically syncs and upload your data to your MySports account- (compatible via Bluetooth Smart with: iPhone 4s and later • iPad 3 and later • iPad mini • iPod 5 • Android to follow later in 2014.)
- Airplane mode to ensure that syncing will not occur if you do not want it to
- High accuracy, speedy GPS (watch automatically pre-loading satellite positions for the next three days every time you connect to the computer
- Three different workout modes available (Run, Cycle, Swim)
- Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Pace, Avg. Pace, Calories, Heart Rate, Laps (if laps are enabled)
- Goal –Set a goal based on time, distance or calorie stats and your Multisport Cardio will show a chart to track your progress throughout your run. A pop-up alert will appear at 50%, 90%, and 110% of your goal.
- Laps – Set laps established on either time of distance, or set your watch to manual laps to enter them yourself. This mode enables lap based data fields and lap counter.
- Target Zone – Set yourself a target zone you would like to be in for pace or heart rate and specify a +/- factor for slight fluctuation either above or below the goal. You will receive a pop-up alert of an arrow to let you know if you are outside your target zone (up for above, down for below) and a target symbol when you are back in your zone. You can also enable a zone chart. Race Yourself – Race against your past performances. When ahead of your past self an indicator will show you’re in 1stplace, if you are falling back a warning will appear.
- Treadmill – The TomTom Multisport Cardio has an inbuilt 3D accelerometer so that your data can still be collected, displayed and recorder when on a treadmill. (No need for a foot pod)
- Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Speed, Avg. Speed, Cadence, Calories, Heart Rate, Altitude , Ascent
- Swim Mode (indoor/pool)
- The unit uses the accelerometer to measure the distance in a pool. For accurate distance you must set your pool length before starting (options are from 15 to 50m). -Data fields include: Clock, Duration, Distance, Lengths, SWOLF, Strokes,Calories
- Any open GPS activity so now you can enjoy measuring all of your metrics whilst canoeing, kayaking, water skiing or even snow skiing without messing up your Run, Cycle or Swim metrics
- Use with the recently released MySports App for Android enables you to automatically sync your activity through your phone as well as get your quick GPS fix. Please note this app has not been tested with all Andriods, system requirements are Bluetooth Smart (Blue LE) and Andriod 4.3 or higher, pleae download and test app to ensure your phone is compatible.
In the Box:
- TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio
- Bike Mount
- Desk Dock
- User Guide (TOMT-MSPC)
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Shipping of Bikes
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
Free Shipping Offer
- Receive free shipping on purchases of over $120*. You will be advised on the product page if the item qualifies for free shipping.
- Some products may also be upgraded to overnight Express Post for $15.99. You will be advised in the shopping cart if this is an option for your purchase.
- Bulky items (car racks, baby seats, indoor trainers, scooters, nutrition tubs etc) are excluded from the free shipping offer. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart to gather a shipping quote to your destination. You will be presented with the cheapest and fastest option based on the size of the item and its destination.
- Orders of less the $120 are shipped for $10.95
- PO Boxes: to use a PO Box you must chose the Express Upgrade option. PO Boxes are not accepted by some of the couriers we use to provide our Standard Freight options. If you put a PO BOX as your delivery address the goods will be returned to sender by the courier.
*Garmin GPS units are excluded from all free freight options and is sent via Tracked Parcel at $7.95.
ESTIMATED DISPATCH & SHIPPING TIMES
Orders are processed and dispatched within 24hours of the order being placed. Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
- Brisbane area: 2 - 3 business days
- Sydney: 2 - 3 business days
- Melbourne: 1 - 2 business days
- Other regional centres: 2 - 5 business days
- South Australia, Tasmania, ACT: 2 - 5 business days
- Western Australia/NT: 7 - 10 business days
- Other rural/remote destinations: 7 - 10 business days
During peak order times delivery times may take longer due to courier delivery loads.
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Melbourne) on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com