TomTom Multisport is a GPS sportswatch for running, swimming, cycling, or all three. TomTom is an ideal traing partner for multisport athletes, allowing you to see all your key stats at glance of its durable, and easy to use screen. Tracks info such as time, distance, pace, and heart race. You can also sync, analyse and share your stats for a more detailed look at your progress and performance. The super slim design is also lighter, and more compact than other options on the market, making it comfortable and unobtrusive. TomTom Multisport includes heart rate monitor rate strap.
TomTom is global leader in GPS, having sold over 70 million navigation devices in over 35 countries. TomTom have combined its nous for GPS with innovative features for athletes such as a one button control for easy use on the go, out of the box capability for indoor training, and vibration alerts.
Key features which make TomTom Multisport one of the best value devices on the market:
- Extra-Large Display: See your key running, cycling and swimming stats at-a-glance. View on a high resolution and high-contrast display.
- Ultra-Slim Design: Train with a lightweight watch designed for multi-sport athletes. The slim design comfortably fits all wrist sizes. One-Button Control
- One button control: Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control. Get started quickly and keep moving with easy access to watch functions and your key stats.
- Super-Tough Display: Train with a durable, scratch-resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact-resistant display stays easy to read, run after run.
- Vibration Alerts: Stay focused on your activity with vibration alerts. Hear beeps and feel vibrations to get milestone, lap and training alerts, even when listening to your music.
- Multiple Comfort Strap Options Customize your watch to suit your style. Choose from a variety of Comfort Strap colors and shapes and to suit your taste or mood.
- Track Your Run, Cycle and Swim Indoor / Outdoor Running Indoor / Outdoor Running - Track time, distance and pace outdoor or on a treadmill. Cadence/Speed Sensor* Monitor your cadence* as you ride. Measure your peddle strokes in real-time to help you perform at your best. Mounts easily to your bike to track your speed and distance, indoors and out. *Cadence/Speed Sensor included Altimeter Monitor your elevation while you ride. The built-in barometric altimeter accurately tracks your elevation, ascent, descent and grade. Bike Mount Bike Mount - Place your watch in the best position for cycling. Use the specially-designed bike mount to help you easily see your stats at-a-glance.
- Swim Sensor: Track your swim metrics in indoor and outdoor pools. See your key swimming metrics, including efficiency, strokes, stroke type, lengths, distance and speed.
- Training Options: Train more effectively with full-screen graphics View your training performance at-a-glance with three unique graphical training modes.
- Race Race: Compare your current performance against a pre-set distance and time.See in "real time" how you are doing, so you can push yourself to improve.
- Goal: See that you are on track to achieve your goals. Set a distance, time or calorie goal and check your progress in a simple full screen graphic.
- Zone Pace yourself: Instantly see if you are in the right training zone. Set a target for pace or heart-rate* and see in a simple full screen graphic how you are tracking throughout your activity. *Heart Rate Monitor included. Watch the How To Video
- Train Anytime, Anywhere: Indoor Tracker Track your run indoors and on a treadmill. The TomTom Multi-Sport’s built-in sensors count your strides so you can monitor your pace and distance.
- The TomTom Multi-Sport is waterproof up to 50 metres (165 feet) / 5ATM and as weather-ready as you are. Up to 10 Hour Battery Life [GPS Mode] Train more, recharge less, with up to 10 hour battery life [GPS Mode]. QuickGPSFix Technology QuickGPSFix Technology- Get out on your activity faster. QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your activity. Connect Easily TomTom MySports mobile app Sync your TomTom Sport Watch automatically.
- Use the TomTom MySports mobile app to easily upload and access your key activity information without connecting to a computer. More info Desk Dock Charge and sync your watch.
- The Desk Dock connects to your PC or Mac easily, quickly and reliably. Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity - Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology.
- The TomTom Multi-Sport uses Bluetooth® Smart Technology to connect to the TomTom Heart Rate Monitor*, Cadence Sensor* and other compatible Bluetooth® Smart accessories. *Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence Sensors included. Multi-Platform Compatibility Sync, analyse and share your stats on popular sport sites or apps. Easily upload information about your activity to track progress against your goals.
- Heart Rate Monitor Measure the intensity of your workout. Use the optional Bluetooth® Smart Heart Rate Monitor* to understand if you’re training within the right zone for weight control, performance or speed. Speed up or slow down to stay in your training zone. *Heart Rate Monitor included.
- Battery lifetime Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)
- Display size 22x25mm Display resolution 144x168 Thickness 11,5 mm
- Weight 50 grams
- Strap length 230 mm
- Location GPS + GLONASS Location boost via PC Sensors Sensors (internal) Indoor Tracker,
- Compass Sensors (wireless) Bluetooth® Smart Alerts Beep & Vibrate
- Water Resistance Waterproofing 50m / 165 feet (5 ATM) Measurements
- Pace/Speed Yes (Cadence/Speed Sensor - Optional Accessories)
- Distance/Calories Yes
- Steps No
- Heart Rate Yes (Heart Rate Monitor- Accessory Included)
- Cadence Yes (Cadence/Speed Sensor - Optional Accessories
- Power No
- Records No
- Activities Indoor Running Yes
- Outdoor Running Yes
- Cycling Yes
- Dedicated Bike mount Yes
- Swimming Yes
- Training Race Full screen Goals Full screen Zone Full screen Laps Full screen Intervals Full screen Back to top
- Supported languages * The user interface comes in the following languages English Spanish German French Italian * languages available may differ per country.
Submit an online price beat request by clicking this link
and completing the form. You can also request a price beat with a consultant in any of our stores.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
- Receive free shipping on orders over $120*^
- Upgrade to Express Post for $14.99*
- Orders under $120 are shipped for $9.99
- Large/Bulky Goods are charged based on the size and delivery destination. Enter your postcode in the shopping cart for a quote.
* Free Shipping & Express applies to normal goods. Bulky goods are excluded and calculated in the shopping cart.
^ Garmin GPS units are excluded from free freight options and are sent via Tracked Parcel at $7.95.
Order Processing Times
- Orders are processed and dispatched Monday-Friday
- Orders before 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the same day
- Orders after 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the following day
- Public Holidays - orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following business day
- Products with "Ships in 2-3 Days" next to the price will usually be dispatched within 72 Hours of your order being placed.
|| Business Days to Arrive
|| 1 - 2
| South East QLD
|| 1 - 3
| Sydney / NSW
|| 1 - 3
| Melbourne / VIC
|| 1 - 3
| Canberra / ACT
|| 1 - 3
| Adelaide / SA
|| 2 - 4
| Hobart / Tasmania
|| 4 - 5
| Perth / WA
|| 7 - 10
| Darwin / NT
|| 7 - 14
| Major Regional Centers
|| 3 - 14
| Rural / Remote Locations
|| 7 - 21
The above table shows an accurate estimate of expected delivery times. We endeavour with our courier partners to meet these times but may not always be able to for reasons outside our control.
Tracking Your Order & Our Courier Partners
We use a variety of couriers to ship your orders. Below is the list of the couriers and links to the tracking portal you may need;
Alternatively all orders can be tracked at Temando
Public Holidays & Peak Season
During peak order times delivery times, may take longer due to courier loads so please add additional days to compensate. Packages do not ship from our warehouse on the following public holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please try to provide a postage address where you will be located during the day or the parcel can be left safely.
If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation, you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email, phone or SMS. If this occurs, you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles.
Due to supplier restrictions, most bike brands cannot be shipped. Click & Collect is an option that allows you to buy your bike online, and collect built and ready to ride for $5 at your chosen 99 Bikes store.
Shippable Bike Options
We can ship a selection of bikes which can be found here
CLICK & COLLECT - BUY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances, direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com