Merida Scultura 400 Juliet Womens Road Bike (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
Merida Scultura 400 is an entry level performance road bike with women’s specific geometry and high end components. The Scultura 400 Juliet is best suited to female riders getting into road riding or triathlon, or recreational riders looking for an upgrade from an older bike. Due to the comfortable ergonomics this bike will also be suited to long distance commuters.
Sharing the same tube shapes and geometry as the carbon fibre bikes bearing the same name, the Scultura 400 Juliet has outstanding lateral stiffness through the bottom bracket. This provides sharp acceleration out of the saddle, and more efficient pedalling, turning more of your pedal stroke into speed over the road.
The women’s specific build includes a different stem, handlebars, and women’s specific saddle making the bike more suited to female physiology. The brakes are also adjustable to suit the rider's preference, making for an easier reach to reduce hand fatigue and increase confidence.
A carbon fibre fork improves comfort, reduces the overall weight of the bike making for easier climbing, it also adds stiffness for more responsive steering providing confidence when descending. A Shimano 105 groupset with a compact crankset provides accurate shifting through the wide range of gears, this will help less experienced riders maintain an efficient cadence and pedal stroke through longer and more challenging rides or climbs. Shimano 105 offers the perfect balance performance, price, and longevity.
Flex Stay technology dampens vibrations through the rear of the bike, improving overall comfort. A tapered head tube provides front end stiffness, delivering precise steering and handling. 25mm tyres come standard for improved traction and comfort, without sacrificing any performance.
The Merida Scultura 400 Juliet is a balance of performance and price, providing amateur female riders with a great value option to get into the sport, and more experienced riders with absolute reliability at an incredible price. All Merida bikes come with a lifetime warranty. This means frames are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects for the entire ownership for the original owner.
- COLOR silver (teal)
- FRAME SIZES 4XS(38)3XS(41)XXS(44)XS(47)S(50)SM(52)
- FRAME SCULTURA LITE JULIET
- FORK Race full carbon tapered fork
- DERAILLEUR FRONT Shimano 105
- DERAILLEUR REAR Shimano 105
- SHIFTERS Shimano 105, 22 speed
- BRAKE LEVER Shimano 105
- BRAKES Shimano 105
- CHAINWHEEL Shimano 105 50-34 teeth
- CHAIN KMC X11-1
- HUBS Sealed bearing, quick release
- RIM MERIDA Comp SL - 24mm profile
- FREEWHEEL Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28
- TIRES Maxxis Dolomites 25c folding
- SPOKES Double Butted Black stainless
- HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree
- HANDLEBAR MERIDA Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp
- HEADSET MERIDA M2339
- SEAT POST MERIDA Carbon Comp 15mm, 27.2mm offset
- SADDLE Female specific Juliet Sport
- PEDAL Not included
- WEIGHT 8.74 kg
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Pressfit BB71|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-5800-11 11-28|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 FC-5800 50-34|
|Derailleur Front||Shimano 105 DF|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano 105 RD-5800SS|
|Popular Filters||Women's Specific|
|Fork||Road carbon Race|
|Frame||Scultura lite-single [PF86]|
|Grips||MERIDA Road Expert|
|Handlebar||MERIDA Expert Compact road 31.8|
|Headset||MERIDA M2339 Neck|
|Rims||MERIDA comp SL 24 pair|
|Seatpost||MERIDA carbon Comp SB15 27.2|
|Stem||MERIDA Expert 31.8 -5|
|Spokes||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Tyres||Maxxis Dolemites 25 fold|
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Road Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.