Our Range of Bike Lights
There's only really 2 reasons that you need lights, but they both happen to be pretty good ones. #1 To see. A critical function for any rider, and even if you travel along a fairly well lit route, there's no doubt that a some point you'll come across potholes, gaps in the street lighting, or something else that makes you wish you could see in the dark. #2 Be seen. Cars, pedestrians and other riders want to avoid you just as much as you want to avoid them. Give them the best chance you can to do that, and help keep everyone safe.
The Best Bike Lights at the Best Price
We carry a large range of front & rear bike lights from all the best brands including Moon Bike Lights, Knog, Serfas, CygoLite and more. No matter whether you're looking for powerful Mountain Bike Lights or streamlined road cycling lights, you'll find the perfect LED bike light at 99 Bikes.
The Right Bike Light for Every Rider
We have a great range of light options for all riding styles and budgets, starting with simple battery powered commuting bike lights through to powerful USB rechargable bike lights.
Things to consider when buying lights:
- When riding at night, or where visibility is poor, riders must use a front light, rear light and reflectors.
- If you require lights predominantly for visibility, then smaller, cheaper lights will be able to offer this.
- If you are riding in darker areas for longer periods and require visibility of the road or path ahead, then you will need to consider the lumen or watt output of the light.
- USB rechargable lights, while more expensive, are generally lighter, and more convenient to keep fully charged. You also save money over time buy not requiring replacement batteries.
- For road commuters, side visibility should also be a consideration when you are selecting a light.