Apollo Incline Hybrid Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Apollo Incline is an entry level hybrid style bike, it is designed for the recreational rider to use on cycle paths and some light off-road use.
The lightweight alloy frame is designed with a low step-through shape to make getting on and off a breeze. The bike features a very upright seating position with an adjustable quill stem for maximum adjustability and comfort.
A Shimano 21 speed drivetrain provides a range of gears and smooth shifting, and a sealed bottom bracket will provide years of reliability. The Incline also features a suspension fork and suspension seat-post for additional comfort when the path gets a little bumpy. This will both increase comfort and reduce fatigue on longer rides.
The Apollo Incline is a comfortable hybrid bike, designed to offer ease of use and simplicity for the recreational or occasional rider.
- FRAME 6061 butted alloy "Comfort zone" geometry frame with snake stays
- FORK Apollo suspension fork with 30mm travel with preload, alloy crown and legs
- HEADSET Threaded semi-sealed 1-1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Alloy comfort bars, R: 40mm, W: 600mm, Sweep 10°
- GRIP Kraton gel dual density comfort grip HEADSTEM Alloy adjustable quill stem
- CRANKSET Alloy crank with 48 x 38 x 28T L: 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS Comfort non-slip with rubber insert
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TX-51 top pull for 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus 7 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano EF-41 Ez Fire 21 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG20 7 speed cassette 12-28T
- CHAIN KMC Z-51 BRAKES Alloy linear pull brakes
- WHEELS 700c Weinmann X-M1 double wall alloy rims. 32 hole A/V, Alloy quick release front and nutted rear hubs. Stainless spokes
- TYRES 700 x 38c wire bead
- SADDLE Factor Comfortech
- SEATPOST/CLAMP Alloy suspension post with new improved elastomer, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Alloy kickstand
About Apollo Bicycles
For over 30 years, Apollo has been creating bicycles for the Australian and international marketplaces that are synonymous with performance and quality.
Apollo has continued to achieve this by utilising the latest technologies in manufacturing while focusing on product innovation and development. Every Apollo model is uniquely designed and developed by our in-house product development team at our Australian headquarters. Australia hosts some of the toughest and most diverse terrains in the world and every bicycle we develop is specifically designed and tested to excel in these demanding and competitive conditions. This approach and our passion for cycling, has allowed Apollo to tailor bicycles for riders around the world who are passionate about their equipment and demand nothing but the best.
View all Mountain Bikes for sale
View all Road Bikes for sale
View all Kids Bikes for sale
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Apollo Incline Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.