Apollo Mark III Flat Bar Road Bike Navy
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that, in order to reduce production and delivery times, bike specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. Please be aware that these changes might not be reflected on product pages and images.
Apollo Mark III is a flat-bar road bike, designed for the occasional and recreational rider to commute around town or in the urban environment.
Apollo Mark III features a steel frame to provide a smoother ride, and add to the vintage aesthetic. The geometry is sporty whilst still being comfortable, with the rider placed in an upright position for better visibility and control. The frame also has rack and fender mounts for the easy addition of accessories.
With mudguards and a pannier rack fitted as standard on the Mark III, this bike comes ready to go straight out of the box. Giving you protection from water and road grime, and options to store your backpack or fit pannier bags quite easily.
A Shimano 3 speed internal geared hub gives the rider a selection of gears to make for an easy ride, and the Nexus hub provides low maintenance, easy operation.
The Apollo Mark III is a flat-bar road bike, perfect for the first time commuter or occasional recreational cyclist.
- DESCRIPTION 700c steel commuter - 3 speed IGH
- FRAME Hi tensile commuter frame with rack and fender mounts
- FORK 700c Hi-ten 1-1/8 straight blade fork with rack and fender mounts
- HEADSET A-head threadless 1-1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Alloy low riser, bore: 25.4mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 6°
- GRIP Leather look tape grip
- HEADSTEM Alloy 2 bolt stem, 25.4mm, S/M/=90mm, L/XL=105mm
- CRANKSET Cold forged High polish 38T alloy crank with guard L: 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket PEDALS High impact dual compound resin
- FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR 3 Speed internal hub gears
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Nexus shift 3 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 18T freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-610
- BRAKES Alloy linear pull brakes
- WHEELS Double wall alloy rims. 32 hole A/V, alloy hubs with double seal system. Stainless spokes
- TYRES 700 x 40c 60tpi wire bead with puncture protection
- SADDLE Classic series saddle with brass rivets
- SEATPOST/CLAMP Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust
- EXTRAS Alloy full length front and rear mudguards
|Sizing SKUs||MD: AP17091, LG: AP17092|
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Speeds||1 x 3|
|Rear Gears||3 Speed|
|Crankset||Cold forged High polish 38T alloy crank with guard L: 170mm|
|Pedals||High impact dual compound resin|
|Brake Type||Rim Brake|
|Brakes||Alloy linear pull brakes|
|Shifters||Shimano Nexus shift 3 speed|
|Derailleur Rear||3 speed internal hub gears|
|Cassette||Shimano 18T freewheel|
|Tyres||700 x 40c wire bead|
|Rims||700c double wall alloy rims. 32 hole A/V, alloy hubs with double seal system. Stainless spokes|
|Hubs||alloy hubs with double seal system|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Sealed BB|
|Handlebar||Alloy low riser, bore: 25.4mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 6°|
|Headset||A-head threadless 1-1/8"|
|Grips||Leather look tape grip|
|Stem||Alloy 2 bolt stem, 25.4mm, S/M=90mm, L/XL=105mm|
|Saddle||Classic series saddle with brass rivets|
|Seatpost||Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust|