Apollo Vintage 8 Disc Women's Cruiser Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Apollo Vintage 8 Disc is a ladies vintage style cruiser, designed for the rider looking for absolute comfort and simplicity in a stylish package. This bike is best suited to riding on cycle paths and gentle gradients. The Vintage is built around a classic double downtube steel design for an authentic look.
The geometry is very relaxed, with a “feet forward” riding position, combine this with the cruiser style handlebars and you get a supremely comfortable ride. The seat on this bike is mounted on sprung rails to provide additional cushioning.
The bike is finished with disc brakes for enhanced stopping power, and the 8 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain keep things simple and easy to operate whilst still providing a good range of gears.
Overall, the Apollo Vintage 8 Disc is a great cruiser bike for the social rider looking to get down to the coffee shop or out for a leisurely cruise.
- FRAME Disc specific mixtie twin down tube classic styled frame in Hi Ten tubing with rack and fender mounts
- FORK 700c Hi-Ten 1" with rack and fender mounts
- HEADSET A-head threadless 1"
- HANDLEBAR Classic sweeper bar, Bore: 31.8mm, W: 580mm, sweep:38°, Rise: 38
- GRIP Dual density leather look grip
- HEADSTEM Oversize alloy 2 bolt stem, 31.8mm
- CRANKSET Cold forged high polish classic series crank with double chain cover L: 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS High impact dual compound resin
- FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris 8 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Claris 8 speed flat bar shifter
- CASSETTE Shimano 8 speed cassette 12 - 32T
- CHAIN KMC Z-7
- BRAKES Promax DSK 300 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- WHEELS Double wall rims, 32 hole A/V with quick release hubs and stainless steel spokes
- TYRES 700 x 38c gum wall
- SADDLE Classic Series female specific comfort saddle
- SEATPOST/CLAMP High polish steel 28.6mm
- EXTRAS Full length alloy painted mudguards, front mount wicker style basket, alloy kickstand
|Popular Filters||Women's Specific|
About Apollo Bicycles
For over 30 years, Apollo has been creating bicycles for the Australian and international marketplaces that are synonymous with performance and quality.
Apollo has continued to achieve this by utilising the latest technologies in manufacturing while focusing on product innovation and development. Every Apollo model is uniquely designed and developed by our in-house product development team at our Australian headquarters. Australia hosts some of the toughest and most diverse terrains in the world and every bicycle we develop is specifically designed and tested to excel in these demanding and competitive conditions. This approach and our passion for cycling, has allowed Apollo to tailor bicycles for riders around the world who are passionate about their equipment and demand nothing but the best.
View all Mountain Bikes for sale
View all Road Bikes for sale
View all Kids Bikes for sale
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.