Fox Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guard
Up to 12 months interest free
The Fox Launch Pro Knee/Shin Guard is both light weight and offers additional coverage. Designed to protect the lower limb even on the toughest of rides giving you peace of mind.
- Perforated Neoprene offers added ventilation
- Open back chassis and vented design for comfort & breathability
- Ergonomic plastic knee cup and shin panel provide optimum impact protection
- High tenacity Kevlar fabric coverage for added durability
- Lightweight guard with additional coverage for lower limb protection
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit assists pro performance while in the ride position
- Armortex abrasion resistant panel on right leg to protect areas near the chain ring
- Wrap-around Velcro rear closures for a secure fit & easy on and off
- Fox head logo on the outer shin plate
- Water and dirt repellent
- Freezing resistant (-25 deg C)
- Tear resistant
- Sold as a pair (right and left guard)
- Weight: 510g (pair)
- Suits: MTB, Downhill, Freeride, All Mountain, Trail, Enduro, Mountain Bike
Supplier SKU: FO29034001
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Fox has been an industry leader in high performance shocks and suspension for not just bikes, but snowmobiles, motorcycles and off-road cars and trucks for over 3 decades. Fox also complements its suspension with a range of apparel for the rigours of off-road riding. Fox shocks have been ridden to countless mountain bike world championships.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.