Backpack Deuter Race EXP Air Spring-Anthracite
Up to 12 months interest free
This sleek pack for quick day tours with minimal baggage has gained a few extras! It now features the Aircomfort FlexLite System with a flexible frame, extremely low weight and three-sided ventilation. Also the new mesh hip fins provide extra secure fitting of the pack. If you need to take that little bit more with you, it has practical volume expansion options.
- Aircomfort FlexLite back system
- easily adjustable chest strap
- fold-away helmet flap
- front pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- wet laundry compartment
- mesh side pockets
- 3M reflectors at front, sides and back
- loop for safety light
- rain cover.
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite Back System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
The Deuter brand has over 100 years of history, with origins manufacturing bags for the Bavarian Royal Mail, German Military, and German Olympic team. Deuter takes this invaluable experience in manufacture and design to create a wide range of luggage products for the outdoors - for commuters right through to adventure athletes.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.