Castelli Evoluzione Bibknick Black/Red
Up to 12 months interest free
NSPIRED BY THE MOST INNOVATIVE BIBSHORT EVER
In 1998 we rocked the world of cycling shorts with the Progetto Y. It had a new innovative 220-gram Lycra® fabric, eight-panel true anatomic construction, innovative silicone gripper elastic, mesh bibs and that spectacular anatomic Progetto Y seat pad. Progetto Y was the inspiration for the Evoluzione short, with each of those components updated to make an extraordinarily comfortable performance short. Of particular note is the new ProDry 2Strati fabric, which uses a polyester inner layer with a nylon outer layer to move moisture away from the skin while gently compressing. The Progetto Y was our top-of-the-line short when it debuted, and this is certainly a worthy successor.
- Engineering breakthrough in comfort and performance
- New ProDry 2Strati fabric provides exceptional moisture management
- 8-panel anatomic construction
- Mesh bib straps
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Innovative InMold silicone leg gripper with clean edge finish
|Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||XX Large||XXXL|
|D. Inside Leg||82cm||83cm||84cm||85cm||86cm||87cm|
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Castelli Sizing Chart