Castelli GIRO d'Italia Volo Bibknick Black
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
The Castelli Giro Volo Bib Short is a comfortable and lightweight bib short that provide a great fit for a wide range of body shapes. The Giro Volo bib short has Affinity Lycra® on the side, Giro mesh leg grippers for ventilation and textured Affinity BLC fabric for aerodynamics. It provides some of the best features of the top end bib shorts, with the KissAir seat pad providing comfort and protection from aches and soreness. The super soft, brushed microfibre improves feel and fit while remaining flexible to move with you when you ride. While the Bacteriostatic treatment will help prevent saddle sores or infection and the dual density foam gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. The Castelli Giro Volo Bib Short provides great value and performance, while its versatility will make sure it is a mainstay in your riding kit.
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Affinity Lycra® fabric on inside of leg for outstanding stretch and rebound
- Affinity BLC textured fabric on legs for better aerodynamics
- GIRO Air engineered mesh gripper
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Mesh straps for comfort and breathability
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.