Castelli Velocissimo 3 Bib Knicks Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Velocissimo tight is the result of putting together the right ingredients with a bit of magic. We use our soft, fleecy and warm Thermoflex fabric with our famous KISS Air seat pad, covering the comfort. The mesh bibs along with the camlock ankle zips and reflective tabs are expected in a tight at this level. The magic comes in with the fit and how everything just locks into place and works well together. That’s why this is a perennial favorite in the Castelli line.
- Thermoflex fabric for warmth and comfort
- Sublimation-printed mesh bib straps for breathability
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Reflective viz strips for high visibility
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.