Castelli Free Aero Bibknicks (Black)
Up to 12 months interest free
The Free Aero Race short has been engineered as our premier race short. Our first Free Aero Race debuted in 2007 and has undergone continuous improvement as we develop new fabrics and construction methods and respond to feedback from our professional teams. We designed the Free Aero Race to be fast by concentrating on helping you get the most out of your body and by optimizing aerodynamics. The other main goal in this short is comfort, because the pros will be riding 30,000 km per year, and a four-hour ride isn’t even considered long. While the Free Aero Race short has been engineered for top-level racing, all its features make it an ideal short for whatever your cycling challenge.
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Carré engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.