Apollo Xpert Disc 10 29" Mountain Bike Black/Chrome Red (2017)
Up to 12 months interest free
- 29" 120mm light weight alloy XC full suspension frame
- Manitou Marvel Ltd air suspension fork, QR15 axle, with tapered steer tube
- Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear hubs with new double wall Weinmann alloy rim.
- SRAM NX 1 x 11, with NX RD, crank and shifters
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm front and rear rotors
- Veetire Rail Tracker 29" x 2.20" XC tyres.
- Oversized alloy handlebar and A-head stem.
- 15mm front Axle, with sealed bearing hubs with 12mm thru axle rear.
|FRAME||Alloy 29er Suspension frame. Tapered 1-1/8 to 1.5 head tube, 120mm Travel|
|FORK||Manitou Marvel Comp 29 tapered alloy steerer, 120mm travel with QR15 Thru Axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Rockshox Monarch RT|
|HEADSET||A-head semi integrated, for tapered 1.8-1.5 head tube, semi cartridge bearings with 8mm cone spacer|
|HANDLEBAR||Factor butted alloy flat bar bore: 31.8mm W: 700mm, sweep: 9°|
|GRIP||Ultra light hex shaped foam racing grips|
|HEADSTEM||Factor 31.8mm 4 bolt stem, Ext:S/M=75mm, L=90mm|
|CRANKSET||SRAM NX 11 speed 28T, L: S = 170mm, M/L =175mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BB91 press fit cartridge bearings|
|PEDALS||Low profile high impact resin|
|R.DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX 11 speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX 11 speed|
|FREEWHEEL||SRAM 11 speed cassette 11 - 42T|
|BRAKES||Sram Level hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm front 180mm rear rotors|
|WHEELS||29" 32 hole F/V double wall alloy rims with eyelets, stainless spokes|
|TYRES||Veetire Rail Tracker 29 x 2.2" 27TPI|
|SADDLE||Factor MTB sport saddle|
|SEATPOST / CLAMP||Factor 31.6mm alloy, micro adjust with twin bolt head, L:400mm|
|EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE LENGTH||562||583||603|
|SEAT TUBE (CENTRE TO TOP)||394||445||483|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||105||105||115|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH||440||440||440|
|AXLE TO CROWN||520||520||520|
|REAR DROPOUT SPACING||148||148||148|
AVAILABLE ONLINE (CLICK & COLLECT) & IN-STORE*
|Popular Filters||Dual Suspension|
About Apollo Bicycles
For over 30 years, Apollo has been creating bicycles for the Australian and international marketplaces that are synonymous with performance and quality.
Apollo has continued to achieve this by utilising the latest technologies in manufacturing while focusing on product innovation and development. Every Apollo model is uniquely designed and developed by our in-house product development team at our Australian headquarters. Australia hosts some of the toughest and most diverse terrains in the world and every bicycle we develop is specifically designed and tested to excel in these demanding and competitive conditions. This approach and our passion for cycling, has allowed Apollo to tailor bicycles for riders around the world who are passionate about their equipment and demand nothing but the best.
View all Mountain Bikes for sale
View all Road Bikes for sale
View all Kids Bikes for sale
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Apollo Mountain Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.