Merida E-Spresso Sport 600 Electric Bike (2017)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Merida eSpresso 600 Sport is a sports hybrid style e-bike designed for the recreational rider who doesn’t want to be limited to one kind of terrain. This bike is well suited to less experienced riders who would like to travel further but don’t necessarily have the fitness to ride as far they as they would like. This bike also makes a long distance commute a viable means of transport for people who may have wanted to ride to work but felt intimidated by the distance.
The Shimano E6000 mid-drive pedal assist system makes worrying about hills a thing of the past. A 250w motor ensures effortless riding wherever you choose to go. The assistance provided feels smooth and intuitive and is entirely adjustable by the rider, on the fly, with handlebar mounted controls.
Based around an aluminium frame designed specifically for the Shimano STePS system, the eSpresso isn’t carrying any weight it doesn’t have too. A suspension fork at the front provides a smooth ride, and reduces fatigue when riding on rough surfaces.
Wide 42c touring tyres provide good puncture resistance and grip in a range of conditions, without sacrificing rolling efficiency. Combine these tyres with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes equipped to the bike and you have smooth and reliable stopping power whatever the weather or road conditions.
Shimano is taking care of the 9 speed drivetrain; this means that you will have crisp and consistent gear shifts for years to come.
The Merida eSpresso 600 Sport provides the rider with an easy to operate pedal assist bike, that isn’t limited to one style of terrain.
- Shimano STePS DU-E6001 light off road motor.
- Shimano STePS 418 Wh battery.
- High quality Shimano components.
- Hydroformed down tube, for strength and agility.
ABOUT THE ESPRESSO SERIES:
|FORK||Suntour NEX-D-DS-700C 50|
|SEATPOST||MERIDA Expert H SB15 30.9|
|CASSETTE||Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-34|
|SHIFTER REAR||Shimano Alivio rapidfire|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore-9|
|BRAKE FRONT||Shimano M315|
|BRAKE REAR||Shimano M315|
|RIMS||Merida 7 comp CC|
|HUB-F||Shimano M4050 cen|
|HUB-R||Shimano M4050 cen|
|TYRE FRONT||Continental Tour Ride 42 Ref.|
|TYRE REAR||Continental Tour Ride 42 Ref.|
ENGINE/MOTOR SPECIFICATIONS : SHIMANO STEPS
- Weighs just 3.2kg – one of the lightest units on the market
- Produces 50Nm of torque for amazing hill climbing
- Smooth, quiet and powerful assistance
- Intelligent power assistance gives an easy, natural feeling
- Walk assist mode for extra support while walking next to the bike
- With START MODE (Di2 only), automatically shifts down to a lower gear as you stop ready for an easy start
- Three types of power support modes, ECO, NORMAL & HIGH
- Standard bike computer functions
- Gear indication
- Range indication
- Battery indication
- Multiple mounting options, with different angles and positions:
- Available for either rear carrier (2.550g) or down tube mounting (2.660g)
- High 418Wh capacity (36V, 11.6Ah)
- 1000 charge cycles without significant power loss.
- Provides range of up to 125km 's (ECO mode) up to 80km's (NORMAL mode) and up to 60km's (HIGH mode)
- Charges in four hours
AVAILABLE ONLINE (CLICK & COLLECT) /IN-STORE
|Popular Filters||Electric Bike|
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.