Apollo Mark III Flat Bar Road Bike Green (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Apollo Mark III is a flat-bar road bike, designed for the occasional and recreational rider to commute around town or in the urban environment.
Apollo Mark III features a steel frame to provide a smoother ride, and add to the vintage aesthetic. The geometry is sporty whilst still being comfortable, with the rider placed in an upright position for better visibility and control. The frame also has rack and fender mounts for the easy addition of accessories.
With mudguards and a pannier rack fitted as standard on the Mark III, this bike comes ready to go straight out of the box. Giving you protection from water and road grime, and options to store your backpack or fit pannier bags quite easily.
A Shimano 3 speed internal geared hub gives the rider a selection of gears to make for an easy ride, and the Nexus hub provides low maintenance, easy operation.
The Apollo Mark III is a flat-bar road bike, perfect for the first time commuter or occasional recreational cyclist.
- DESCRIPTION 700c steel commuter - 3 speed IGH
- FRAME Hi tensile commuter frame with rack and fender mounts
- FORK 700c Hi-ten 1-1/8 straight blade fork with rack and fender mounts
- HEADSET A-head threadless 1-1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Alloy low riser, bore: 25.4mm, W: 580mm, sweep: 6°
- GRIP Leather look tape grip
- HEADSTEM Alloy 2 bolt stem, 25.4mm, S/M/=90mm, L/XL=105mm
- CRANKSET Cold forged High polish 38T alloy crank with guard L: 170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket PEDALS High impact dual compound resin
- FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR 3 Speed internal hub gears
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Nexus shift 3 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 18T freewheel
- CHAIN KMC Z-610
- BRAKES Alloy linear pull brakes
- WHEELS Double wall alloy rims. 32 hole A/V, alloy hubs with double seal system. Stainless spokes
- TYRES 700 x 40c 60tpi wire bead with puncture protection
- SADDLE Classic series saddle with brass rivets
- SEATPOST/CLAMP Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust
- EXTRAS Alloy full length front and rear mudguards
About Apollo Bicycles
For over 30 years, Apollo has been creating bicycles for the Australian and international marketplaces that are synonymous with performance and quality.
Apollo has continued to achieve this by utilising the latest technologies in manufacturing while focusing on product innovation and development. Every Apollo model is uniquely designed and developed by our in-house product development team at our Australian headquarters. Australia hosts some of the toughest and most diverse terrains in the world and every bicycle we develop is specifically designed and tested to excel in these demanding and competitive conditions. This approach and our passion for cycling, has allowed Apollo to tailor bicycles for riders around the world who are passionate about their equipment and demand nothing but the best.
View all Mountain Bikes for sale
View all Road Bikes for sale
View all Kids Bikes for sale
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Apollo Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.