Merida Big Nine 3000 Mountian Bike (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
Merida Big Nine 3000 is a race level hardtail mountain bike, design for cross country riding. Merida Big Nine 3000 is perfect for riders looking to start competing, or simply enjoy riding cross country trails hard with a high quality bike.
The Merida Big Nine 3000 features an a full carbon frame with boost spacing and a bolt up rear axle. Combine this with the aggressive XC geometry and you have a bike that is stiff, responsive, and ready for you to drop the hammer.
A Manitou Machete Comp 29er fork up front has a tapered steerer-tube and a 15mm axle to increase stiffness. This provides more accurate steering meaning the bike will go where you point it, even when the trail gets rough.
The Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain keeps things simple and efficient. An 11-50t wide range cassette gives good spread of gears to handle almost any trail with ease. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, with a 180mm rotor up front provides ample stopping power regardless of the trail.
The Merida Big Nine 3000 represent an outstanding value, entry level cross country race bike. Suitable for the first time competitor, someone upgrading from an older bike, or the discerning weekend warrior. All Merida bikes come with a lifetime warranty. This means frames are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects for the entire ownership for the original owner.
- Frame Big 9 BC lite CF3 boost PF
- Size S(15)-M(17)-L(19)-XL(21) remote lever remote included
- Fork Manitou Machete Comp 29 100 15 taper remote B-Lever Shimano M315
- Brakes Shimano M315 rotor-F Shimano 180mm RT10-cen. rotor-R Shimano 160mm RT10-cen. C-Housing MTK700 SP40
- Chain KMC X11-1
- Chainwheel Shimano SLX M7000 30 boost
- BB Set Shimano BB71-41A pressfit
- Derailleur Front no
- Derailleur Rear Shimano SLX Shadow
- Cassette Sunrace CSMX80.EA5R.OS0 11-50
- Pedal 0
- Grip MERIDA Comp EC
- H-Bar MERIDA Expert CC 720 flat
- H-B Stem MERIDA Expert 31.8 -6
- Head Set FSA NO.55E
- Hub-F FoBearing Cen 15-100
- Hub-R Shimano Deore-12 cen boost
- Axle-R JD-QR48N boost [12-148]
- Axle Rim Merida Big Nine comp CC
- Saddle Merida Sport
- Seat Clamp Merida Expert clamp
- Seat Post MERIDA comp SB0 30.9mm
- Shifter-F 0
- Shifter-R Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Spoke Black stainless
- Inner Tube Ultralite-29
- Tyres Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2 fold
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB71-41A pressfit|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M315|
|Cassette||Sunrace CSMX80.EA5R.OS0 11-50|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX M7000 30 boost|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano SLX Shadow|
|Fork||Manitou Machete Comp 29 100 15 taper remote|
|Frame||Big 9 BC lite CF3 boost PF|
|Grips||MERIDA Comp EC|
|Handlebar||MERIDA Expert CC 720 flat|
|Rims||MERIDA Big Nine comp CC|
|Seatpost||MERIDA comp SB0 30.9mm|
|Stem||MERIDA Expert 31.8 -6|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2 fold|
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.