Merida Matts J Champion Red/Orange (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Merida Matts J Champion is a 24" kids bike, suited for children aged 8 - 13 years old. 24 inch bikes are designed in a mountain bike style, features like gears and suspension forks. 24 inch is the largest of what we would call kids bikes. For taller kids, the next progression would be onto an extra small adults mountain bike.
Merida Matts J Champion uses a lightweight alloy frame, making it easy for your child to pedal and handle. Many cheaper bikes use steel frames which are heavier and harder to pedal, as well as being more prone to rust. Merida Matts J Champion is also adjustable to accommodate the child as they grow, and durable enough to survive rough treatment.
Most importantly, Merida bikes are safe. Made from high quality components and assembled by professional bike mechanics, you can be confident knowing your child’s Merida bike will be safe and perform as intended.
All Merida bikes come with a lifetime warranty. This means frames are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects for the entire ownership for the original owner.
- FRAME B7 TFS JUNIOR
- FORK SR 27 XCM HLO 100
- DERAILLEUR REAR Shimano Altus 9
- SHIFTERS Shimano Altus ST rapidfire / Shimano Altus ST rapidfire 9
- RAKE LEVER Shimano EZ fire
- BRAKES Jack ER mechanical 160
- CHAINWHEEL FSA Alpha Drive 32-22 165
- CHAINGUARD attached
- CHAIN Chain 9S
- HUBS Alloy Disc [24H] / Alloy Disc [24H] cassette
- RIMS MERIDA Matts D [24H]
- FREEWHEEL Sunrace CS-9S 11-32
- TYRES MERIDA 26 2.1
- SPOKES black stainless
- HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Comp 15
- HANDLEBAR MERIDA Speed R30 620
- HEADSET BC OV Neck
- SEAT POST MERIDA speed 27.2
- SADDLE Dakar kid 24
- PEDAL XC Alloy
- WEIGHT 12.90 kg
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.