Norco Scene 3 Womens Hybrid Bike Grey (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
Making its debut in 2018, the Norco Scene is not another hybrid re-run. Rated ‘R’ for rad, the Scene’s modern spin on the upright, hybrid bike will have you doing a double take. Don’t let the step-thru design throw you – it’s all part of the Scene’s laid-back personality, offering casual convenience for all – especially when hauling heavy loads like kids’ seats and trail-a-bikes. Not one to be typecast, the Scene is perfect for family rides, cruising with the crew, or quick trips to refill a growler. And with inspiration from Norco mountain bikes – such as 1by drivetrains and 650B wheels with large volume tires – the Scene is a real showstopper.
- 01.FRAME Double Butted Alloy Frame w/Internal Cables
- 02.FORK Hi-Tensile Steel Hybrid Fork
- 03.HEADSET Zero Stack Headset w/26mm Cone Spacer - Black
- 04.HEADSET SPACER 2 x 10mm BB Black; 1 x 5mm Shiny Black w/Logo
- 05.GRIPS Dual Density Ergonomic - Black
- 06.HANDLE BAR Norco Custom High Rise City Bar - Black
- 07.STEM Alloy 17 Rise - Black
- 08.SEAT POST Alloy 27.2 15mm Offset - Black
- 09.SEAT POST CLAMP Alloy Quick Release - Black
- 10.SADDLE Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers - Black
- 11.FRONT BRAKE Tektro Mechanical Disc
- 12.REAR BRAKE Tektro Mechanical Disc
- 13.BRAKE LEVERS Alloy 2-Finger Lever w/Reach Adjust - Black
- 14.SHIFTER FRONT N/A
- 15.SHIFTER REAR Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire Plus 7spd
- 16.FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
- 17.REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RD-TY500
- 18.CASSETTE Sunrace 11-34 7spd
- 19.CHAIN KMC Z-51
- 20.CRANKSET Alloy Single 36T - Black
- 21.BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge BB
- 22.CHAIN TENSIONER Seat Tube Chain Guard - Black
- 23.PEDALS PP City Pedal w/Traction Inlay - Black
- 24.FRONT HUB Alloy Sealed Disc Hub
- 25.FRONT HUB SKEWER Alloy Quick Release - Black
- 26.REAR HUB Alloy Sealed Disc Hub
- 27.REAR HUB SKEWER Alloy Quick Release - Black
- 28.SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples - Black
- 29.RIMS Alloy DW Disc w/30mm ID - Black
- 30.FRONT TYRE Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 30 TPI
- 31.REAR TYRE Same as Front
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge BB|
|Brake Levers||Alloy 2-Finger Lever w/Reach Adjust - Black|
|Cassette||Sunrace 11-34 7spd|
|Crankset||Alloy Single 36T - Black|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano RD-TY500|
|Fork||Hi-Tensile Steel Hybrid Fork|
|Frame||Double Butted Alloy Frame w/Internal Cables|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic - Black|
|Handlebar||Norco Custom High Rise City Bar - Black|
|Headset||Zero Stack Headset w/26mm Cone Spacer - Black|
|Hubs||Alloy Sealed Disc Hub,Alloy Sealed Disc Hub|
|Pedals||PP City Pedal w/Traction Inlay - Black|
|Rims||Alloy DW Disc w/30mm ID - Black|
|Saddle||Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers - Black|
|Seatpost||Alloy 27.2 15mm Offset - Black|
|Stem||Alloy 17 Rise - Black|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples - Black|
|Shifters||N/A,Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire Plus 7spd|
|Tyres||Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 30 TPI,Same as Front|
In general, hybrid bikes are considered the most suitable for commuting and recreastional riding. Hybrid bikes combine features of both road and mountain bike, with the category split into three different styles – Hybrid Comfort, Hybrid Sport, and Flat-Bar Road. Hybrid Comfort bikes feature a relaxed, upright seating position, with some models offering suspension forks. These are great for fitness and leisure, and can be used for some light off road riding. Hybrid Sport bikes are similar to Hybrid Comfort bikes, however they are a little more aggressive in their styling to allow for more off-road use and a more efficient riding position. Hybrid Sport bikes are fantastic for longer rides on bike paths, commuting to work, or touring over long distances. Flat-Bar Road bikes are similar to the traditional drop-bar road bike, with flat handle bars providing a more upright seating position, and improved handling at low speeds. They also feature wider tires than traditional road bikes, making them more suitable for going off curbs and gutters.
Norco has been a part of the bike industry for over 50 years. Much has changed but their reason for being remains the same – they are driven by a genuine passion for cycling in all its forms, and that passion is the foundation of everything they do. Bert Lewis founded Norco Bicycles in 1964 with a simple vision: build better bikes. From humble beginnings operating out of a converted chicken coop the company has grown into a global brand delivering more than 125 different models to cyclists worldwide. Norco live and breathe their promise to listen, innovate and ride, and they are eager to continue delivering to you the very best ride experiences possible. Thanks for joining Norco’s ride, and for inviting us to come along on yours.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Hybrid Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.