Norco Sight C3 29 Mountain Bike (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
Bikes Clothing Parts Nutrition Accessories Brands Gift Cards Bulky Nutrition Lapierre Zesty Lapierre Xelius Merida Scultura Merida Big Seven Norco Search Norco Sight Norco Threshold Merida Reacto Cube Analog Cube Reaction Hybrid Cube Aim Pro Cube Aim SL Cube Stereo 140 Cube Touring Hybrid Cube Limited Pro Norco Optic New Online Products All On Sale The Road Down Under
The Sight Carbon is a versatile trail killer, featuring modern All-Mountain geometry and suspension kinematics for a fast, stable and playful ride on a wide range of terrain. Balanced climbing and descending capability combined with grin-inducing playfulness and nimble handling make the Sight the ideal accomplice for any aggressive All-Mountain rider.
More than a single suspension platform, A.R.T. (or Advanced Ride Technology ) is a system that we optimize for each intended use. Norco's engineering team strategically manipulates pivot locations to precision-tune suspension kinematics, ensuring that every full suspension bike will excel in the environment it was designed for.
Traditional frame designs disregard rear-center lengths when changing size, leading to sub-optimal riding positions for some riders. Gravity Tune fixes the front-centre/rear-centre ratio across all frame sizes, effectively optimizing geometry and rider weight distribution for every bike in the line.
By increasing tube profile dimensions in proportion with frame size, Norco engineers are able to calibrate frame stiffness to the weight of the prospective rider. This ensures that a heavier rider on an extra large frame will experience the same ride characteristics as a lighter rider on a small frame.
Norco's SmoothCore process enables us to maintain precision control over all of the inner surfaces of our carbon frames, which is particularly critical at complicated, high-stress areas like the head tube and bottom bracket junctions. At the heart of SmoothCore is our innovative mandrel system.
Norco's carbon frames are manufactured with only the highest quality materials, right down to the resin we use to hold everything together. Our superior quality ArmorLite resin produces an exceptionally strong bond that enhances frame strength and increases impact resistance.
Our GIZMO internal cable routing system keeps out water and debris, prevents any rattling, and allows for easy setup and maintenance.
- 01.FRAME Sight carbon 130mm (29), 140mm (650B)
- 02.FORK DVO Diamond 140mm (29), 150mm (650B), Boost 110x12
- 03.REAR SHOCK Fox Performance Float 3 postiion LV EVOL Inline rear shock
- 04.HEADSET FSA No 42 ACB 1.5" to 1-1/8"
- 05.HEADSET SPACER 3x10mm / 1x5mm / 1 x 2.5mm
- 06.GRIPS SDG Stage 1 lock on grip
- 07.HANDLE BAR Norco 20 mm rise 6061 800mm, 35mm bar bore
- 08.STEM Alloy 6061 35mm bar bore, 50mm (29), 60mm (650B)
- 09.SEAT POST JD Trans X post 80mm XS, 100mm S, 125mm M, 150mm L/XL, 31.6mm
- 10.SEAT POST CLAMP Norco design alloy nutted clamp
- 11.SADDLE SDG Fly Mtn
- 12.FRONT BRAKE Sram Level T w/180mm rotor
- 13.REAR BRAKE Sram Level T w/180mm rotor
- 14.BRAKE LEVERS Sram Level T
- 15.SHIFTER FRONT -
- 16.SHIFTER REAR Sram GX1 12 speed
- 17.FRONT DERAILLEUR -
- 18.REAR DERAILLEUR Sram GX Eagle
- 19.CASSETTE Sram XG 1150 10-50T cassette
- 20.CHAIN Sram PC 12 speed chain
- 21.CRANKSET Sram/Truvativ Decendent 6K Eagle Boost 32T (29) 34T (650B)
- 22.BOTTOM BRACKET Sram GXP Pressfit BB 92
- 23.CHAIN TENSIONER -
- 24.PEDALS -
- 25.FRONT HUB Novatec 110x15 sealed bearing disc hub
- 26.FRONT HUB SKEWER axle ( comes with fork)
- 27.REAR HUB Sram MTH 746 148x12 Boost sealed w/XD driver
- 28.REAR HUB SKEWER TransX 12mm TA alloy w/allen key
- 29.SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless steel black
- 30.RIMS WTB STP I29 TCS rim, 29mm inner
- 31.FRONT TYRE Maxxis Minion DHF 2.3 folding EXO/ Dual compound
- 32.REAR TYRE Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.3 folding EXO/ dual compound
Mountain bikes are designed specifically for off road riding, with strong frames and components, knobby tyres and a large range of gears. While performing best off-road, mountain bikes are extremely versatile, and suitable for a variety of recreational and commuter purposes. Entry-level mountain bikes are more suited to bike paths, parks, and light use on unsealed surfaces. Progressing through the range, mountain bikes become more suited to longer rides, and rougher terrain, with a focus on durability and performance. A cheap mountain bike makes also makes a great all round commuting option. Mountain bikes can be either hardtail (front suspension only), or dual suspension (suspension in front and rear). Carbon fibre frames achieve a huge advance in performance, as the material is extremely strong, light, and stiff, achieving maximum power transfer from rider to bike.
Mountain bikes can be used for many types of riding, from riding around town to endurance off-road racing. Mountain bikes now come in 3 wheel sizes: 26 inch; 27.5 (also called 650B); and 29 inch. Generally speaking, the smaller 26 inch wheel size offers a more responsive, agile ride. The larger 29 inch wheel size has the advantage of reduced rolling resistance over rough Australian terrain, which provides easier clearance of obstacles, and general comfort over the trail. The bigger wheels also offer more tread connected with the surface, helping to increase traction. 27.5 offers the ultimate versatility - the agility and handling of traditional 26 inch wheels, with the reduced rolling resistance and improved traction and stability of a 29er.
Womens mountain bikes are designed specifically for female riders. Generally this involves a lower top tube and standover height, which makes it easier to dismount as well as plant your feet on the ground when extra balance is required. They also features womens specfiic saddles and braking and gear set ups more suited to smaller hands.
Norco has been a part of the bike industry for over 50 years. Much has changed but their reason for being remains the same – they are driven by a genuine passion for cycling in all its forms, and that passion is the foundation of everything they do. Bert Lewis founded Norco Bicycles in 1964 with a simple vision: build better bikes. From humble beginnings operating out of a converted chicken coop the company has grown into a global brand delivering more than 125 different models to cyclists worldwide. Norco live and breathe their promise to listen, innovate and ride, and they are eager to continue delivering to you the very best ride experiences possible. Thanks for joining Norco’s ride, and for inviting us to come along on yours.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Hardtail Mountain Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.