Kink Crook Matte Galaxy Purple (2019)
Up to 12 months interest free
New for 2019, the Kink Crook is all about modern geometry and is built for truly modern BMX riding. The name, Crook, inspired by the crooked grind which was once a trick reserved for the most talented riders, has become a staple in street riding being linked in technical lines or slid down massive handrails. Regardless of your riding style, the new Kink Crook has got you covered with the included four plastic pegs and rear freecoaster wheel. The fresh Matte Galaxy Purple colorway really sets this bike apart without being too flashy, and the all black parts and accessories keeps the bike looking tough.
- Frame Material:100% 4130 Chromoly
- Toptube Length:21"
- Fork:Kink Trident Fork 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars:Kink Grizzly 9” 100% 4130 Chomoly 13-Butted TruTherm
- Grips:Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends:Kink Thrust
- Stem:Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset:Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever:Mission Token
- Brake Cable:Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes:Mission Cease (Removable Mounts)Cranks:Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals:Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain:Mission 510H
- Sprocket:Kink Bedlam 25T CNC 7075-T6
- Front Hub:Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub
- Rear Hub:Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver:Sealed 9T
- Front Rim:Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim:Mission Mylar
- Seat:Kink Capron Stealth
- Seat Post:Mission Aluminum Stealth
- Seat Clamp:Integrated
- Front Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs:Mission Nylon (4)
- Gyro Tabs:Tapped for TabsWeight:27lb 6oz
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Mid 19mm|
|Brake Levers||Mission Token|
|Cassette||Kink Bedlam 25T CNC 7075-T6|
|Crankset||Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline|
|Fork||Kink Trident Fork 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube - Tapered Fork Legs|
|Frame||100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Grips||Kink Ace Flangeless|
|Handlebar||Kink Grizzly 9" 100% 4130 Chomoly 13-Butted TruTherm|
|Headset||Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)|
|Hubs||Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub|
|Pedals||Kink Hemlock NF|
|Saddle||Kink Capron Stealth|
|Seatpost||Mission Aluminum Stealth|
|Stem||Kink Bold HRD 50mm|
|Tyres||Kink Sever 2.4"|
BMX bikes are used for a wide range of BMX disciplines, including BMX race, dirt, freestyle, street, park and more. BMX frames are generally made from steel or aluminium, with higher end bikes made from chromoly. Chromoly has a high strength to weight ratio, making it ideal for the rigours of BMX. Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are also a great option for older children and adolescents. No gears to look after and fewer parts to damage if the child has a tendency to be rough. As you progress through the kids BMX bikes range, models go from being suitable for street riding only; to becoming stronger and more rugged, suitable for racing and more technical tricks in the skate park. BMX bikes come in a variety of wheel sizes, with BMX Race bikes generally 20", but ranging anywhere from 16" to 26". Dirt jump and freestyle BMX bikes are generally 16" to 20", depending on the age and size of the rider.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.