Kink Downside Matte Electric Silver (2019)
Up to 12 months interest free
Freshened up for 2019, the Kink Downside gets even better after its introduction last year. The general construction is nothing less than you would expect, with its 100% 4130 chromoly frame, fork, bars, and sealed bearings throughout the bike. The big bars, short backend and sealed rear freecoaster hub mean the Downside is ready for some serious riding. The wild Matte Electric Silver colorway needs to be seen under the sun to be truly appreciated, and the paired black forks and bars keep this bike looking pro.
- Frame Material:100% 4130 Chromoly
- Toptube Length:20.75"
- Fork:Kink Trident Fork 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars:Kink Grizzly CC 9” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips:Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends:Kink Thrust
- Stem:Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset:Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever:Mission Token
- Brake Cable:Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes:Mission Cease
- Cranks:Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals:Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain:Mission 510H
- Sprocket:Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminum
- Front Hub:Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub
- Rear Hub:Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver:Sealed 9T
- Front Rim:Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim:Mission Myla
- rSeat:Kink Scio Pivotal
- Seat Post:Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp:Integrated
- Front Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs:Mission Nylon (2)
- Gyro Tabs:Tapped for TabsWeight:27lb 15oz
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Mid 19mm|
|Brake Levers||Mission Token|
|Cassette||Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminum|
|Crankset||Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline|
|Fork||Kink Trident Fork 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube - Tapered Fork Legs|
|Frame||100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Grips||Kink Ace Flangeless|
|Handlebar||Kink Grizzly CC 9" 100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Headset||Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)|
|Hubs||Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub|
|Pedals||Kink Hemlock NF|
|Saddle||Kink Scio Pivotal|
|Stem||Kink Bold HRD 50mm|
|Tyres||Kink Sever 2.4"|
BMX bikes are used for a wide range of BMX disciplines, including BMX race, dirt, freestyle, street, park and more. BMX frames are generally made from steel or aluminium, with higher end bikes made from chromoly. Chromoly has a high strength to weight ratio, making it ideal for the rigours of BMX. Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are also a great option for older children and adolescents. No gears to look after and fewer parts to damage if the child has a tendency to be rough. As you progress through the kids BMX bikes range, models go from being suitable for street riding only; to becoming stronger and more rugged, suitable for racing and more technical tricks in the skate park. BMX bikes come in a variety of wheel sizes, with BMX Race bikes generally 20", but ranging anywhere from 16" to 26". Dirt jump and freestyle BMX bikes are generally 16" to 20", depending on the age and size of the rider.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.