Kink Gap XL Gloss Trans Deep Purple (2019)
Up to 12 months interest free
The Gap XL is just that, an extra-large 21” toptube version of the tried and true Kink Gap. Featuring modern geometry, the frame, fork and bars add some 4130 chromoly into the mix, this bike is available in two great colorways, Gloss Platinum Edge Fade and Gloss Trans Deep Purple Edge Fade. Components found on the Gap XL take things up a notch and are not to be missed.
- Frame Material:100% 4130 Chromoly HT, TT and DT
- Toptube Length:21"
- Fork:Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars:Kink Buffalo CC 9.25” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips:Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends:Kink ThrustStem:Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset:Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever:Mission Token
- Brake Cable:Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes:Mission Cease
- Cranks:Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals:Kink Hemlock
- Chain:Mission 410
- Sprocket:Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub:Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub:Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver:Sealed 9TFront Rim:Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim:Mission X7 36H
- Seat:Kink Gibbs Pivotal
- Seat Post:Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp:Mission Slim
- Front Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Gyro Tabs:Tapped for TabsWeight:27lb 1oz
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Mid 19mm|
|Brake Levers||Mission Token|
|Cassette||Mission Rank 25T|
|Crankset||Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline|
|Fork||Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer - Tapered Fork Legs|
|Frame||100% 4130 Chromoly HT, TT and DT|
|Grips||Kink Ace Flangeless|
|Handlebar||Kink Buffalo CC 9.25" 100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Headset||Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)|
|Hubs||Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle|
|Rims||Mission X7 36H|
|Saddle||Kink Gibbs Pivotal|
|Stem||Kink Bold HRD 50mm|
|Tyres||Kink Sever 2.4"|
BMX bikes are used for a wide range of BMX disciplines, including BMX race, dirt, freestyle, street, park and more. BMX frames are generally made from steel or aluminium, with higher end bikes made from chromoly. Chromoly has a high strength to weight ratio, making it ideal for the rigours of BMX. Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are also a great option for older children and adolescents. No gears to look after and fewer parts to damage if the child has a tendency to be rough. As you progress through the kids BMX bikes range, models go from being suitable for street riding only; to becoming stronger and more rugged, suitable for racing and more technical tricks in the skate park. BMX bikes come in a variety of wheel sizes, with BMX Race bikes generally 20", but ranging anywhere from 16" to 26". Dirt jump and freestyle BMX bikes are generally 16" to 20", depending on the age and size of the rider.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.