Kink Liberty Matte Black Smith Blue (2019)
Up to 12 months interest free
The Kink Liberty stays true to its name and gives the rider ultimate freedom; pegs and no brakes. For those who do wish to ride brakes though, the Liberty is fully equipped with removable brake mounts and includes a full Mission brake set. The 2019 Liberty doesn’t disappoint in its design or components either, and features 100% 4130 chromoly construction, and sealed bearings throughout the bike. The addition of two included plastic pegs means this bike is grind ready out of the box. The textured Matte Blacksmith Blue color is paired with chrome cranks and bars, with black accessories.
- Frame Material:100% 4130 Chromoly
- Toptube Length:20.85"
- Fork:Kink Trident 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube
- Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars:Kink Eagle CC 4-Piece 9" 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips:Kink Ace FlangelessBarends:Kink Thrust
- Stem:Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset:Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever:Mission TokenBrake Cable:Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes:Mission Cease (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks:Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals:Kink Hemlock NF
- Chain:Mission 510H
- Sprocket:Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminum
- Front Hub:Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub:Mission Engage Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver:Sealed 9TFront Rim:Mission Mylar
- Rear Rim:Mission Mylar
- Seat:Kink Scio Pivotal
- Seat Post:Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp:Integrated
- Front Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire:Kink Sever 2.4"
- Pegs:Mission Nylon (2)
- Gyro Tabs:Tapped for TabsWeight:27lb 15oz
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Mid 19mm|
|Brake Levers||Mission Token|
|Cassette||Mission Nexus 25T 6061 Aluminum|
|Crankset||Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline|
|Fork||Kink Trident 100% 4130 Chromoly 1pc Steerer Tube - Tapered Fork Legs|
|Frame||100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Grips||Kink Ace Flangeless|
|Handlebar||Kink Eagle CC 4-Piece 9" 100% 4130 Chromoly|
|Headset||Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)|
|Hubs||Mission Foxtrot Sealed 3/8" Axle|
|Pedals||Kink Hemlock NF|
|Saddle||Kink Scio Pivotal|
|Stem||Kink Bold HRD 50mm|
|Tyres||Kink Sever 2.4"|
BMX bikes are used for a wide range of BMX disciplines, including BMX race, dirt, freestyle, street, park and more. BMX frames are generally made from steel or aluminium, with higher end bikes made from chromoly. Chromoly has a high strength to weight ratio, making it ideal for the rigours of BMX. Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are also a great option for older children and adolescents. No gears to look after and fewer parts to damage if the child has a tendency to be rough. As you progress through the kids BMX bikes range, models go from being suitable for street riding only; to becoming stronger and more rugged, suitable for racing and more technical tricks in the skate park. BMX bikes come in a variety of wheel sizes, with BMX Race bikes generally 20", but ranging anywhere from 16" to 26". Dirt jump and freestyle BMX bikes are generally 16" to 20", depending on the age and size of the rider.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.