Items 1-36 of 203
- Merida Big Seven 10 D Mountain Bike Anthracite Green/Silver (2021)$629.00 $584.00 $525.60
- Merida Matts 7.10 D Women's Mountain Bike Blue/Teal (2021)$629.00 $604.00 $543.60
- Merida Matts 6.5 V Mountain Bike Black/Green (2021)$529.00 $479.00 $431.10
- Merida Big Nine 20 Mountain Bike Matt Anthracite/Silver (2021)$799.00 $744.00 $669.60
- Merida Matts 6.5 V Women's Mountain Bike Glossy Teal Blue/Black (2021)$529.00 $479.00 $431.10
- Norco Storm 5 29" Mountain Bike Silver/Black (2021)$649.99 $599.00 $539.10
- Merida Big Nine 100 Mountain Bike Anthracite/Black (2021)$1,049.99 $954.00 $858.60
- Merida Big Nine 60 Mountain Bike Matt Bronze/Black (2021)$999.99 $929.00 $836.10
- Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike Teal Blue/Lime (2021)$799.00 $744.00 $669.60
- Merida Big Seven 10 MD Mountain Bike Race Red/White (2021)$549.00 $529.00 $476.10
- Norco Storm 5 27.5" mountain Bike Silver/Black (2021)$649.99 $599.00 $539.10
- Norco Storm 2 29 Mountain Bike Blue Black/Ta Black (2021)$919.99 $859.00 $773.10
- Norco Storm 4 27.5" Mountain Bike Black/Charcoal (2021)$719.99 $669.00 $602.10
- GT Aggressor Expert Mountain Bike Slate Blue (2021)$749.99 $629.00 $566.10
- Norco Storm 5 29" Mountain Bike Burnt Orange/Charcoal (2021)$649.99 $599.00 $539.10
- Merida Matts 6.5 V Women's Mountain Bike Black/Teal (2021)$529.00 $479.00 $431.10
- Merida Big Nine 20 Mountain Bike Matt Fog Green/Moss Green (2021)$799.00 $744.00 $669.60
- Merida One Twenty 400 Mountain Bike Orange/Black (2021)$2,399.99 $2,369.00 $2,132.10
- Merida Big Seven 60 Mountain Bike Purple Teal/Blue (2021)$999.99 $929.00 $836.10
- Merida Big Seven 20 Mountain Bike Matt Anthracite/Silver (2021)$799.00 $744.00 $669.60
- Norco Storm 5 27.5" Mountain Bike Burnt Orange/Charcoal (2021)$649.99 $599.00 $539.10
- Merida Big Nine 200 Mountain Bike Matt Blue/White (2021)$1,199.99 $1,094.00 $984.60
- Norco Fluid 2 HT 29 Mountain Bike Black/Charcoal (2021)$1,399.99 $1,279.00 $1,151.10
- Norco Storm 4 27.5" Mountain Bike Cavalry Blue/Black (2021)$719.99 $669.00 $602.10
- Merida One Twenty 600 Mountain Bike Matt Grey/Glossy Black (2021) PRE-ORDER$3,299.99 $3,249.00 $2,924.10
- Merida Matts 7.10 MD Women's Mountain Bike Anthracite/Teal/Black (2021)$549.00 $529.00 $476.10
Items 1-36 of 203
Huge Range of Mountain Bikes For Sale
Mountain bikes are very versatile machines that make getting off-road easy as well as being well-suited to more recreational and commuter purposes. Entry-level mountain bikes are a great option for those sticking to bike paths, parks, light use on unsealed surfaces and commuting. As they progress through the range, these bikes become more suited to longer rides, and rougher terrain, with a focus on durability and performance.
Most Popular Types
Bikepacking Gear Guide For Beginners
Bikepacking blends all the benefits of minimalist camping and mountain biking to give you a sense of freedom and adventure. You simply take your bike, add all of the gear you might need to camp and set off exploring, it's that simple.
Beginner Mountain Bikes Under $1,000
Most bikes in this range will have mixed groupset from the lower end of the range, it’s best to look for a bike with the majority of componentry provided by SRAM or Shimano to ensure that you get the most reliable ride possible.
How To Choose The Best Kids Bike For Riding To School
Forget shuttling the kids to school every morning or putting them on the bus, save the planet and help your kids get some exercise by riding to school.
Hardtail Mountain Bikes
When mountain bikes are ‘hardtail’ it simply means there is no suspension at the rear, and in most cases they feature front suspension in the forks. They are best suited to light trails, bike paths, parks and commuting. Typically, hardtail mountain bikes are less expensive because they are mechanically simpler, as in come without rear shocks, pivots or tubes behind the seat. This also means the bikes are lighter and easier to handle.
Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Also referred to as full suspension mountain bikes, these bikes primarily differ from Hardtails in that they feature suspension at both the front and the rear of the bike. They are also built with more hardware, such as rear shocks, making them generally a more expensive option.
The additional hardware means they are better suited for rough terrain and more technical riding because the rear shocks make for a more comfortable ride.
Downhill Mountain Bikes
For the adrenaline junkies who want to kick it up a gear, our range of downhill mountain bikes are specifically designed for downhill racing on steep, technical trails. They are dual (or ‘full’) suspension bikes with a special focus on features that improve durability and braking.
Check out our full range of downhill mountain bikes.
Fat bikes get their name from the wider wheel sizes and extremely tough, low-pressure tyres. By creating a ‘wider foot-print’, the weight of the bike is spread across a larger surface area, preventing the rider from becoming ‘bogged’. This makes fat bikes the best option on sand, snow and mud.
Check out our range of fat bikes.
Mountain bikes that have taken a fair amount of inspiration from BMX, Dirt Jumpers are best suited for riders who need low seats, thicker tyres and a great deal of suspension for tackling dirt mounds at speed.
How To Find The Right Size Mountain Bike
When looking at any of the bikes on our online store, you’ll be able to see a Bike Sizing Chart as you scroll down the page. Bikes may come in the following sizes: XS (Extra Small), SM (Small), MD (Medium), LG (Large) and XL (Extra Large).
Simply measure your height in centimeters and find the corresponding bike size in the chart. It’s that easy!
You’ll notice some sizes and heights overlap, for example, a rider measuring between 150-155cm could find a XS or SM sized bike comfortable.
Don’t forget that when purchasing a new bike you will receive a free professional fitting to make sure you get the bike tailored to your needs.