Items 1-36 of 93
- Merida Scultura 400 Road Bike Matt Dark Silver/Green (2019)Now $1,439.00 RRP $1,599.00 SAVE $160.00
- Merida Scultura 100 Road Bike Matt Black/White (2019)Now $883.00 RRP $949.00 SAVE $66.00
- Merida Reacto 4000 Road Bike Black/Silver/Blue (2019)Now $1,979.00 RRP $2,699.00 SAVE $720.00
- Cube Attain GTC SL Disc Road Bike Carbon/Grey (2019)Now $2,799.00 RRP $3,199.00 SAVE $400.00
- Merida Speeder 900 Flat Bar Road Bike Anthracite/Red/Grey (2019)Now $1,939.00 RRP $1,999.00 SAVE $60.00
- Apollo Exceed 10 Disc Flat Bar Road Bike Matte Charcoal Black/Red (2019)Now $853.00 RRP $880.00 SAVE $27.00
- Merida Warp 5000 TT Bike Matt UD Shiny Black (2019)Now $4,041.00 RRP $4,699.00 SAVE $658.00
- Apollo Exceed 20 Disc Flat Bar Road Bike Matte Charcoal Black/Silver (2019)Now $889.00 RRP $1,050.00 SAVE $161.00
- Merida Scultura Disc 8000E Road Bike UD Glossy Black (2019)Now $5,279.00 RRP $5,999.00 SAVE $720.00
- Cube Agree C62 SLT Disc Road Bike Carbon/Black (2019)Now $4,199.00 RRP $4,799.00 SAVE $600.00
- Apollo Exceed 30 Disc Flat Bar Road Bike Matte Black Gloss Black/Gloss Charcoal (2019)Now $1,406.00 RRP $1,450.00 SAVE $44.00
- Merida Scultura 400 Juliet Womens Road Bike (2018)Now $1,199.00 RRP $1,599.00 SAVE $400.00
- Merida Scultura Disc 6000 Road Bike Red/White (2019)Now $2,959.00 RRP $3,399.00 SAVE $440.00
- Norco Valence Alloy Sora Womens Road Bike Black/Pink Salmon (2017)Now $849.00 RRP $1,199.00 SAVE $350.00
- Merida Scultura 4000 Juliet Womens Road Bike (2018)Now $1,499.00 RRP $2,099.00 SAVE $600.00
- Cube Attain GTC Pro Road Bike Iridium/Flash Yellow (2019)Now $1,999.00 RRP $2,199.00 SAVE $200.00
- Cube Agree C62 Race Disc Road Bike Carbon/White (2019)Now $3,299.00 RRP $3,799.00 SAVE $500.00
- Cube Litening C62 Race Disc Teamline Road Bike (2019)Now $4,799.00 RRP $5,499.00 SAVE $700.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 8000-E UD Shiny Black/Chrome (2019)Now $6,579.00 RRP $6,999.00 SAVE $420.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 4000 Road Bike Black/Silver (2019)Now $2,639.00 RRP $2,999.00 SAVE $360.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 5000 Road Bike Matt Grey/Black (2019)Now $2,789.00 RRP $3,299.00 SAVE $510.00
- Merida Reacto Disc 7000-E Road Bike Glossy Carbon UD Red (2019)Now $4,399.00 RRP $4,999.00 SAVE $600.00
- Merida Reacto Track 500 Track Bike Green/Black (2019)Now $1,169.00 RRP $1,299.00 SAVE $130.00
- Merida Scultura 100 Juliet Women's Road Bike Matt Dark Grey/Purple (2019)Now $883.00 RRP $949.00 SAVE $66.00
Items 1-36 of 93
Our Range of Road Bikes
Huge range of men's and women's Road Bikes, alloy road bikes, carbon road bikes, and more, all at great prices. Bikes for beginners right through to experts and competitive road racers. The world's best road bike brands, including Merida, Cube, Norco, Apollo, Pedal and more. Our range of road bikes are available in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Road Bikes are designed purely for on-road use - they are fast, lightweight and efficient. Great for general fitness training, as a social activity (they’ve been called ‘the new golf’), or more serious events and racing.
Entry level road bikes feature alloy frames and simple gearing (or groupsets). Generally these bikes as more comfort focused, and keep prices cheap by using more basic componentry for gears, brakes and wheels.
Moving through the range, road bikes become more performance focused, with materials and components becoming more lightweight, durable and easy to use. Riders who get the bug can often begin to feel as though they are 'outgrowing' their bikes, and start to crave lighter frames, smoother shifting, better braking and improved handling.
Carbon frames achieve a big advance in performance, as the material is extremely strong, light, and stiff. It also provides greater comfort (through vibration dampening), as well power transfer (and therefore efficiency) compared to an alloy frame. The less flex there is laterally in the frame as a rider pedals mean less power is lost from each pedal stroke, and more in transfer into creating forward motion through the crank and wheels.
Performance Road Bikes
Performance focused road bikes aim to give the rider a bike that is laterally stiff, while allowing for some flex (or compliance) vertically as a way to absorb some of the bumps in the road before they reach the rider. Obviously a more comfortable ride is not only more enjoyable, but improves performance and means a longer time can be spent out on the road riding.
The Best Road Bikes At The Best Price
99 Bikes has the lowest prices on all the best road bike brands. If you're looking for a cheap road bike, we have a large selection of quality Road Bikes Under $1000 and if you happen to find a local competitor selling the same bike for less, we'll beat their price by $1*.
Ride the same bikes as developed by Merida for Team Bahrain Merida; and Cube for Team WGG in the Tour de France. Or, check out a great range of time Trial and Triathlon Bikes to suit riders of any level.
It is important to be properly fit to a road bike, as this process will ensure maximum comfort and performance, while reducing risk of injury. Our bike brands offer a road bike size guide which highlights suitability for riders of different heights depending on the frame geometry of the respective models. This is a guide only, and as individual body types differ, the most accurate way to ensure you are riding the correct size road bike is to be measured and fit by a trained professional at any 99 Bikes shop.