Camelbak Podium Dirt Series Bottle 600ml Olive
Up to 12 months interest free
- Integrated mud cap ensures clean water no matter how dirty your bike gets
- Integrated mud cap keeps dirt out of the nozzle
- Innovative self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills "removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leak-proof transport
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free Trutaste™ Polypropylene with Hydroguard™ taste your beverage, not the bottle
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight: 3.2 oz / 90.7 g
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 2.75 in / 21.59 X 6.98 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
In the late 80s, a bicycle enthusiast named Michael Eidson filled a medical IV bag with water, placed it inside a sock, and clamped in a thin hose with a clothes peg to complete a 100 mile road race in the summer heat of Texas. Eidson drank, and hands-free hydration was born. It's come a long way since then, and Camelbak is now a world leader in innovative, high performance hydration systems for active people. Camelbak's 'Got Your Bak' guarantee covers all it's products (right down to the basic water bottle) with a lifetime guarantee on defects in materials and workmanship.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.