- Apollo Shoreline Women's Hybrid Bike Slate Blue/Silver$659.99 $569.00 $512.10
- Apollo Trace 10 Flat Bar Road Bike Charcoal (2018)$550.00 $500.00 $450.00
- Apollo Aspire 10 Mountain Bike Matte Black/Chrome Blue (2020)$559.00 $499.00 $449.10
- Apollo Villa Women's Hybrid Bike Gloss Blue/White Slate (2019)$530.00 $477.00 $429.30
- Apollo Trace 10 Women's Flat Bar Road Bike Charcoal (2018)$550.00 $529.00 $476.10
- Apollo Summit 10 Women's Hybrid Bike Gloss Silver/Gloss White/Gloss Blue (2019)$529.00 $429.00 $386.10
- Apollo Transfer 10 Women's Hybrid Bike Matte Charcoal/Matte Black/Matte Pink (2019)$600.00 $529.00 $476.10
- Apollo Trace 20 Womes Specific Flat Bar Road Bike (2018)$700.00 $599.01 $539.10
- Apollo Shoreline Women's Hybrid Bike Gloss Slate Blue/Silver/Navy Blue (2019)$660.00 $569.00 $512.10
- Apollo Aspire 10 Mountain Bike Matte Black Charcoal Red (2020)$559.00 $477.00 $429.30
- Apollo Aspire 30 Mountain Bike Charcoal Black/Red (2020)$759.00 $610.00 $549.00
- Apollo Panther 24 Boys Bike Gloss Lime/Black (2020)$515.00 $499.00 $449.10
- Apollo Aspire 10 Womens Mountain Bike Matte Black/Pink Slate (2020)$559.00 $499.00 $449.10
- Apollo Aspire 30 Womens Mountain Bike Black/Turquoise/Silver (2020)$759.00 $639.00 $575.10
- Apollo Panther 24 Boys Bike Matt Black/Blue/Silver (2020)$515.00 $499.00 $449.10
- Apollo Aspire 20 Womens Mountain Bike Black/Charcoal/Purple (2020)$709.00 $579.00 $521.10
- Apollo Altura Women's Gloss Silver/Charcoal/Blue (2019)$670.00 $649.00 $584.10
- Apollo Exceed 30 Disc Flat Bar Road Bike Matte Black Gloss Black/Gloss Charcoal (2019)$1,450.00 $835.00 $751.50
- Apollo Paris 24 Girls Bike Gloss White/Pink (2020)$420.00 $399.00 $359.10
- Neo Kids Bike 20 Silver with Pink Dark Pink Fade (2021)$434.99 $422.00 $379.80
For over 30 years, Apollo has delivered bicycles to the Australian marketplace that are synonymous with performance and quality. It is this reputation that has enabled Apollo to evolve into the Australian market leading brand it is today.
Apollo's history showcases a record of supporting the sport of cycling and it’s athletes at all levels, with an extensive honour roll including champions such as Cadel Evans. From the first Australian MTB Championships in 1994 through to Around the Bay in a Day 2009 with over 50,000 riders, Apollo’s presence demonstrates our continued commitment to the support of cycling.
Australia is the stage for some of the toughest and most diverse environments and terrains in the cycling world. These gruelling conditions are not only the foundation for many world-class UCI events but have also produced Australian cyclists who race and win at the highest international standards on the road, in the mountains and on the track.
Apollo’s bicycle range is specifically designed from the ground up to excel in these demanding and competitive conditions, making Apollo bikes ideally suited to perform in the toughest terrains around the world. They offer great value, giving you excellent performance and reliability without breaking the bank. You know these bicycles are high-quality as Apollo bikes are built to the highest standards so that you and your family can enjoy all of the bikes in the Apollo range with confidence.
Apollo have their own range of Neo kids bikes that are built to get kids riding on great bikes and enjoying the outdoors. Specifically made with kids in mind, Neo bicycles are made to be lightweight and tough, ideal for boys and girls who want to learn how to ride on two wheels. Safety is a key feature as Neo wants every parent to know their bikes are safe to ride. They are also designed to fit the specific attributes of children, with lower stand-over heights for kids. These bikes are also efficient and built to perform so that your kids can get the most out of their bike. From toddler bikes to bikes for teenagers, they have them all.