Thule VeloCompact 2 Bike Tilt Tow Ball Rack
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
Easily transport your bikes with the Thule Velo Compact Tow Ball Tilt 2 Bike Car Rack. You'll be able to carry bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders. And you will still be able to access your boot thanks to the smart foot pedal tilt. With 19cm between bikes there is plenty of room to ensure they are kept secure and safe. Whilst they will also be secured by simply fastening the wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles. You can lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included) so that you can be assured your bikes and carrier are safe.
The Thule Velo Compact Tow Ball Tilt 2 Bike Car Rack makes your life much easier and more convenient. Enabling you to take your bikes anywhere, any time.
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms.
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt.
- Bike spacing between bikes is 19cm.
- Adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier.
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles.
- Simple to fold flat and store fits most car boots.
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included).
- Pre-assembled, no tools required.
- Fulfils the City Crash norm.
|Load Capacity Bikes
|Fits frame dimensions (mm)
|Locks bike to carrier
|One Key System compatible
|Fulfils City Crash Norm
|Maximum weight per bike is 25 kg.
|Load capacity (kg)
|Detachable frame holders
|Tiltable with bikes
|Fits cars with exterior spare tyre
|Use 924100, RRP $165.00
|Click & Collect
|Car Rack Sizing
|Electric Bike Suitable
|Car Rack Style