Castelli Cromo FF Gloves Black/Red
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
A lightweight but insulating riding glove for cold, windy days. The X-Fast windstopper fabric and smart heat lining ensure your hands remain warm and dry by preventing moisture build up and stopping wind-chill. Total wind protection and great breathability. This fabric uses an internal brushed fleece for excellent insulation and to reduce moisture build up. It is treated with a DWR water-repellent finish to shed rain.
About Long Finger Gloves
Long Fingered cycling gloves offer total hand coverage and are ideal for cross country use, the palms provide a grippy interface between hand and handlebar whilst also helping to absorb the bumps with their padded palms. A good pair of gloves is a wise investment and can provide extra protection when riding through overgrown areas or if you have a crash.
- Windstopper X-Fast fabric for wind protection
- SmartHeat lining manages moisture and adds warmth
- Wind resistant and water resistant fabric on palm
- Microsuede thumb panel
- Temperature Range: +5° - +14°C
- 70g (size Small)
- 92% Polyester
- 8% Elastane(Spandex)
- 86% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 14% Elastane(Spandex)
- 100% Polyester
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Hand Circumference||<18.4cm||18.4 - 20.3cm||20.3 - 22.2cm||22.2 - 24.1cm||24.1 - 26cm||26cm+
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.