SRAM PC Red22 Hollowpin Chain 114 links 11sp
Up to 12 months interest free
The SRAM Red 22 Chain has been designed for imroved shifting and quiter running with its' more heavily chamfered outer plates. With a new inner plate finish and a chrome hardened pin construction, you can expect greater chain life.
- Hollow Pin Technology for extra strength, shifting efficiency and lighter weight
- Powerlock silver connector (easier installation)
- Powerlube - high performance grease
Materials: Nickel Steel - Inner & Outer Plate
Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front & Rear derailleurs, Cranksets and cassettes
Weight: 242 grams (114 links)
SRAM is an acronym comprising the names of its founders, Scott, Ray, and Sam, (where Ray is the middle name of company head Stan Day). SRAM is a global component manufacturer featuring several leading cycling brands including Zipp, Quarq, Avid, Truvativ, and RockShox. SRAM makes a compete range of bicycle components for all levels of enthusiasts, from grand Tour winning professionals to the causal cyclist.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.