We are committed to keeping Australians riding, and our stores and workshops will remain operational to the public until advised otherwise - with all health and safety requirements adhered to. We will update this page as and when circumstances change.
Online orders are affected by delays
⚠️ Click & Collect orders will be delayed
Click & Collect orders will temporarily have longer wait times due to increased demand and item shortages. Delays of 3 business days for items in-stock and up to 14 business days for out of stock items. Learn more here
⚠️ Some items not available for Click & Collect
We have temporarily stopped accepting Click & Collect on some bikes. We apologise for the inconvenience.
⚠️ Shipping delays for for online orders
Due to increased precautions taken by ourselves and our shipping partners it is not possible to guarantee that order will be dispatched next business day. So there may be a further day delay in dispatching the goods.
Retail stores remain open
⚠️ Store trading hours may vary
Due to increased precautions and store cleaning measures for the safety of our customers and team members, Melbourne 99 Bikes stores may have reduced trading hours until further notice. Click here to find your closest store
⚠️ Store safety measures enforced
- Employees are washing hands every 30 minutes
- We are disinfecting surfaces every 2 hours. Surfaces include, however not limited to doors, handles, benches, keyboards, mice and bathrooms
- After customer interactions we are disinfecting eftpos terminals and counter surfaces, including bikes and helmets after test rides
⚠️ Social distancing is enforced in our stores
- Store maximum capacity will be set to ensure there is only 1 person per 4 square metres, without exception
- All shops have 1.5 metre lines marked throughout the shop to guide customers when in store
- Customers are asked to line up outside in the clearly marked 1.5 metre lines
⚠️Workshops remain open for bike repairs
⚠️ Updated Returns Policy (Melbourne Stores Only)
Due to current health and safety circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus, our Melbourne stores are no longer accepting returns or refunds for apparel or helmets unless deemed faulty.
⚠️ Cash payments are not available in Melbourne stores
Cash payments will no longer be accepted in stores. Debit and credit card facilities are still available.
⚠️ Change rooms are currently not available in Melbourne stores
We are no longer offering change rooms or allowing customers to try on apparel.
Our teams are working hard to support communities. We ask that you continue to treat them, and each other, with the respect and kindness everyone deserves.
If you are unwell, we ask that you adhere to Government guidance by not visiting our stores. For more information, please see the guidance on the Australian Government website
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this time.
99 Bikes Team