Things are changing rapidly across Australia but our bike shops remain open and supply is continuing.
We are committed to keeping Australians healthy through the joy of riding, and our stores and workshops will remain operational to the public until advised otherwise - with all health and safety requirements adhered to.
We will update this page as and when circumstances change.
SHOP ONLINE 24/7
- ⚠️ Due to increased precautions taken by ourselves and our shipping partners it is not possible at the moment to guarantee that order will be dispatched next business day. So there may be a further day delay in dispatching the goods.
- If there is any other issue/s with your order we will contact you the next business day.
- Click and collect is currently still available at all locations.
STORES OPEN NATIONALLY 7 DAYS
- 47 stores nationally remain open for business - 7 days*
- Click here to find your closest store
*Some store days of trade and hours may vary.
PAYMENTS IN STORE
- Cash payments will no longer be accepted in stores
- Customers may pay via the following:
- Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard
- Direct Deposit
UPDATED RETURNS POLICY
Due to current health and safety circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus, we are no longer accepting returns or refunds for apparel or helmets unless deemed faulty.
STORE SAFETY MEASURES
- Employees are washing hands every 30 minutes
- We are disinfecting surfaces every 2 hours. Surfaces include, however not limited to doors, handles, benches, keyboards, mice and bathrooms
- After customer interactions we are disinfecting eftpos terminals and counter surfaces, including bikes and helmets after test rides
- We are no longer offering change rooms or allowing customers to try on apparel
- Shops will limit customer numbers to two customers per consultant
- Maximum of one person per four square metres in each shop, without exception
- All shops have 1.5 metre lines marked throughout the shop to guide customers when in store
- Customers are asked to line up outside in the clearly marked 1.5 metre lines
- Bicycle servicing and maintenance remains available to all customers
- Every bike, receives a full wipe down and clean of the frame
- We are disinfecting all customer bikes during workshop book ins and bike assessments
- Click here to find your closest workshop
Our teams are working hard to support communities. We ask that you continue to treat them, and each other, with the respect and kindness everyone deserves.
If you are unwell, we ask that you adhere to Government guidance by not visiting our stores. For more information, please see the guidance on the Australian Government website
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this time.
99 Bikes Team