Cube Attain GTC Race Disc Road Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Cube Attain GTC Race Disc is a mid-level disc road bike. Ideal for the road rider looking to upgrade to disc brakes, the relaxed geometry also suits the long distance commuter perfectly.
The frame is a monocoque carbon fibre unit, designed to offer a blend of performance and comfort. The big volume down tube, combined with the PressFit bottom bracket and tapered head tube, ensures that the rider's efforts are efficiently converted into forward propulsion, and the rear end's slim aero Flex Stays are designed to reduce the impact of road shocks on the rider - a clear advantage on longer rides.
Disc brakes on road bikes are becoming increasingly popular road bikes due to the many benefits they offer over convention rim brakes. They provide increased power and feel regardless of the weather conditions, and also removes any stress and wear on the rims which means increased longevity of the wheels. The Shimano Ultegra units fitted to this bike offer great power with excellent feel and control, giving you the confidence to charge the descents and keep you safe riding in traffic.
The Attain GTC Race Disc features a Shimano Ultegra groupset for absolute performance and incredibly smooth shifting. A compact crankset paired with a wide range cassette gives this bike excellent hill climbing ability and allows the rider to maintain an efficient cadence even on the longest accent.
The Cube Attain GTC Race Disc is a mid-level disc road bike designed with comfort in mind. This bike is ideal for riders of all abilities who are looking for comfort and reliability in a lightweight package.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Color: grey´n´green Sizes: 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62 Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Brake: Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc CL
- Front Hub: Rear Hub: Tyre: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: CUBE RP 1.0
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Cube Road Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.