Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 400 Trapeze Electric Bike (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 400 is a hybrid style e-bike, designed for riders of all abilities who are looking to commute long distance or explore further afield on the weekends. The hybrid style means you are able to explore off the beaten track, and are not limited to riding on only sealed surfaces.
The Hybrid Pro 400 is equipped with the outstanding Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system. This is what is known as a mid-drive system, this style of pedal assist provides the most natural feeling power delivery and integrates organically into the design of the bike. The Performance CX model gives the rider up to 75nm of torque and 250w of continuous power and is linked to a Bosch 400wh battery.
*Please note, while video mentions Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 500, only 400 model available in Australia.
The bike is finished with a Shimano Deore drivetrain, this means you get smooth and accurate shifting and a wide range of gears to help you through all kinds of terrain. Having this level drivetrain also means the bike is better equipped to handle the additional power of the pedal assist system, giving longer life of components compared to cheaper items used on some other bikes.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give outstanding levels of power and control, making for a safe and enjoyable ride in all weather conditions. The Cube Cross Hybrid Pro 400 is a hybrid style e-bike, and the perfect bike for the amateur or returning rider to get out and commute or explore.
Sometimes you just want a bike that'll do it all, with no fuss. That's what we had in mind when we built the Cross Hybrid Pro. It's a versatile hybrid that's confidence-inspiring to ride in the urban jungle - and simply inspiring in the open countryside. Use it for work, for pleasure, for family, for fun. The high quality, state-of-the-art frame represents the ultimate in riding safety, having passed all our stringent in-house tests. Equipped with Shimano's wide-ranging and smooth-shifting 10 speed gears, a suspension fork for added comfort and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe stopping in any weather, it's quite possibly the ultimate two-wheeled, everyday companion.
There are no shortcuts in the Cross Hybrid Pro's frame, which incorporates everything we've learnt from building e-tour and e-mtb bikes. The gravity cast housing for motor and battery is immensely stiff and strong as well as being surprisingly light. Just as important, it positions the powerful Bosch battery and drive unit in exactly the right position for the best possible handling and performance - and you can even charge the battery without removing it from the bike, should you wish to do so. Whether you opt for the trapeze or classic men's frame option, you'll have the benefit of internal cable routing for clean gear shifts and greatly reduced maintenance. There are even built in rack and kickstand mounts for added versatility. And, of course, the low weight and confidence-inspiring handling are exactly what you'd expect from CUBE.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Comfort, Gravity Casting Bracket, Double Butted, Disc Only
- Color: grey´n´flashgreen
- Sizes: Men: 50, 54, 58, 62,
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t-R ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8, 15T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10 Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622 CUBE PP Trekking
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1 Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400 Charger: Bosch 2A
- Display: Bosch Purion
|Popular Filters||Electric Bike|
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.