Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 Electric Mountain Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
The Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 is a performance e-mountain bike. Aimed at the recreational rider looking for a high quality e-bike to ride on cross-country trails.
An e-mountain bike offers a huge advantage over a conventional bike, especially to novice riders. Having a little extra power on tap not only helps you conquer the climbs, but it also helps you maintain speed and momentum over rough terrain that would otherwise sap your energy and flow.
The Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 is equipped with the outstanding Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system. This is what is known as a mid-drive system, this style of pedal assist provides the most natural feeling power delivery and integrates organically into the design of the bike. The Performance CX model gives the rider up to 75nm of torque and 250w of continuous power and is linked to a Bosch 500wh battery.
Made from triple butted aluminium, the frame features a tapered head-tube for great stiffness and accurate steering, it also has internal cable routing for a clean look and a less chance of getting a cable damaged.
The bike is finished with a Shimano Deore drivetrain, this means you get smooth and accurate shifting and a wide range of gears to help you through all kinds of terrain. Having this level drivetrain also means the bike is better equipped to handle the additional power of the pedal assist system, giving longer life of components compared to cheaper items used on some other bikes.
The Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 is a purpose built e-mountain bike, designed for the recreational rider looking to ride further and faster on cross-country trails
Want to explore further, longer or more often? The CUBE Reaction Hybrid Pro is your ideal companion. Built around the superbly efficient Bosch CX drive system, our adatpable hardtail will help you tame any trail. With a plush, accurate-steering Suntour suspension fork and light, grippy 2.6 inch Schwalbe tyres to keep you on track, a Shimano 10 speed transmission with a new wide-range 11-42T cassette to provide a gear for every situation and powerful hydraulic disc brakes to keep your speed in check, there's everything you need here to expand your off-road horizons. From the first pedal stroke to the last, the Reaction Hybrid Pro will help you on your way.
Building a great e-mtb involves more than just bolting a motor and battery to a frame. Our engineers understand this, which is why they put so much time and energy into crafting the Reaction Hybrid Pro's chassis. Slotting the motor into the ideal position for efficient power transfer and placing the battery inside the elegant lines of the gravity cast down tube, they've created an e-bike that rides as good as it looks. By keeping the weight as low as possible and making use of our Agile Ride Geometry, we've ensured that the Reaction Hybrid Pro's handling is balanced but lively. We've not forgotten practicality, either - internally routed cables reduce maintenance and the battery can be charged without removing it from the frame, if you wish.
Sizes: 27.5: 16"(SM), 18" // 29: 17"(MD), 19" (LG), 21"(XL), 23" (XXL)
- Item: Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 black´n´grey 2018
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing
- Color: black´n´grey
- Sizes: 27.5: 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM34 Coil, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 170mm, 15T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: CUBE, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Tyre: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Display: Bosch Purion
|Popular Filters||Electric Bike|
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Cube Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.