Cube Stereo 140
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL 625 Electric Mountain Bike Carbon/Grey (2020)Now $6,299.00 RRP $6,999.00 SAVE $700.00
- Cube Stereo 120 Pro 29 Mountain Bike Black/Blue (2020) Pre OrderNow $2,429.00 RRP $2,699.00 SAVE $270.00
- Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 Mountain Bike Bluegrey/Red (2020) Pre OrderNow $3,599.00 RRP $3,999.00 SAVE $400.00
- Cube Stereo 150 C62 Race 29 Mountain Bike Grey/Carbon (2020) Pre OrderNow $4,399.00 RRP $4,999.00 SAVE $600.00
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC Race 625 Black/Blue (2020) Pre OrderNow $5,999.00 RRP $6,699.00 SAVE $700.00
- Cube Stereo 150 C62 SL Mountain Bike Iridium/Black (2019)Now $4,799.00 RRP $5,499.00 SAVE $700.00
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Pro 500 Electric Mountain Bike Iridium/Red (2019)Now $4,399.00 RRP $5,299.00 SAVE $900.00
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race 500 27.5 Inch Iridium/Blue (2019)Now $4,999.00 RRP $5,999.00 SAVE $1,000.00
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 E-Mountain Bike Black/Grey (2019)Now $5,499.00 RRP $7,299.00 SAVE $1,800.00
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 Electric Mountain Bike (2018)Now $5,999.00 RRP $7,299.00 SAVE $1,300.00
Our Range of Cube Stereo 140 Bikes
The Cube Stereo 140 is your guarantee of maximum versatility. This potent all-mountain machine - with 27.5 inch Wheels and a well thought-out component package - is proof that perfect riding performance and lively, responsive handling runs through the entire Stereo 140 model range. At its best when being pushed hard, the Stereo HPA Pro is versatile enough to tackle any trail challenge that you throw its way.
About The Cube Stereo 140 Platform
The Cube Stereo 140 range is versatile with multiple types of Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes. Including E-Bikes, Performance Dual Suspension Bikes, and Hybrid E-Bikes, with the platform leader being the Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPA Pro 500. Typically refferred to as an all-mountain style bike, the cube stereo has bikes to fit both recreational and competition cyclists, with frames available in both carbon and aluminium for all price ranges. With the top of the range being aimed at the experienced rider, these bikes are built to handle aggressive trail and all mountain style-riding.
Cube Stereo 140 Technology
The E-Bike line of Cube Stereo 140s frames' are made using Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ensuring lightweight whilst having maximum strength. The geometry is designed to allow for pushing hard on descents while making an efficient ride, with a slack 66.5 degree head angle making you feel in control in aggressive sections but having a steep seat tube angle to ensure you can get on top for maximum power whilst climbing. All E-Bikes in this range feature Bosch batteries and engines with the majority performing cruise at 250Watts.