Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race Mountain Bike Blue/Grey (2018/2019)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 is a performance dual suspension bike with 140mm of travel. Aimed at the experienced rider, this bike is built to handle aggressive trail and all-mountain style riding.
The carbon frame is made using Advanced Twin Mold Technology to ensure maximum strength whilst keeping the weight to an absolute minimum. The geometry is designed to make an efficient ride, but allow you to push hard on the descents. A slack 66.5 degree head angle keeps you feeling in control when the trail gets hairy, but a steep seat tube angle gets you on top of the bike for maximum power whilst climbing.
All-Mountain Bargain: Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race
"Hard to fault at this price, the new Cube Stereo performed really well on test, with a killer parts spec, robust frame construction and was loads of fun to ride... We had many great rides on the Stereo on our local trails; it’s a lively ride with rapid steering. Compared to many 29er trail bikes we’ve been riding, the smaller diameter wheels on the Stereo make it a blast to muck around in the jump park too, taking off and landing with high precision." - Flow Mountain BikeRead More
The Stereo 140 features the ETC4 suspension design, The low leverage ratio and linear rate curve makes the bike very sensitive, avoids bobbing and offers full usable travel all the time. This makes the bike efficient up the climbs, but also allows for a stable and confidence inspiring ride on the descents.
Fox suspension in the front and rear provides plenty of support right through the travel, keeping the bike stable and predictable. Shimano SLX/XT gearing provides effortless and accurate shifting through the 1x11 drivetrain. Shimano Deore brakes provide ample stopping power and excellent control to keep you rubber side down on the trails.
The Cube Stereo 140 is a performance all-mountain style bike, perfect for the enthusiast mountain biker looking to step up there riding to the next level.
For the 2018 Stereo 140 Race 27.5 we went all the way back to the drawing board. With a new carbon frame design and 150mm fork, the only thing that hasn't changed is that this is still the ultimate all mountain machine - light, nimble, and versatile almost beyond your imagination. For this bike we selected Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL shock for front and rear air springs that are easy to set up, easy to adjust and with a performance that'll have you coming back for more, ride after ride. The 2x11 transmission with Race Face chainset means you can easily switch to a 1x11 setup if that's your preference, while strong Answer Atac wheels with a wide 30mm rim are anchored by Shimano's reliable, evergreen Deore hydraulic disc brakes. Add a Race Face cockpit and the only thing that's missing is a rider. Will you step up?
CUBE's engineers love a challenge. So when we told them they had to make the new Stereo 140 even better looking and even better handling, they set to it with a vengeance. The result is one of our most stunning frames yet - a blend of carbon main frame and aluminium rear triangle that's so elegant, you won't believe it offers 140mm of rear wheel travel. Hidden frame pivots, internal cable routing, a shorter rocker and a trunnion mount shock all contribute to the clean looks. But we've not forgotten function, either. The Boost 148 rear end, combined with the massive down tube and tapered head tube all contribute to a super-efficient, super-accurate chassis that goes where you point it, every single time. Short chainstays and a low standover are part of the agile handling, and the geometry is designed to handle both a 150mm fork and extended periods of climbing with ease. Agile all-rounder? You bet.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Color: blue´n´grey Sizes: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x50mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect 32T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size) Seat Clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
|Popular Filters||Dual Suspension|
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.