Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race 500 Electric Mountain Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC Race 27.5 is a performance dual suspension E-Bike with 140mm of travel and a Bosch Performance Line 500 watt motor. Aimed at the experienced rider, this bike is built to handle aggressive trail and all-mountain style riding.
The carbon frame is made using Advanced Twin Mold Technology to ensure maximum strength whilst keeping the weight to an absolute minimum. The geometry is designed to make an efficient ride, but allow you to push hard on the descents. A slack 66.5 degree head angle keeps you feeling in control when the trail gets hairy, but a steep seat tube angle gets you on top of the bike for maximum power whilst climbing.
Tuned Drive Position (TDP) places the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position, allowing us to reduce chainstay length for better handling while maintaining plenty of tyre clearance for grippy, comfortable performance
The Stereo Hybrid 140 features the ETC4 suspension design, The low leverage ratio and linear rate curve makes the bike very sensitive, avoids bobbing and offers full usable travel all the time. This makes the bike efficient up the climbs, but also allows for a stable and confidence inspiring ride on the descents.
The Fox suspension front and rear provides plenty of support right through the travel, keeping the bike stable and predictable. Shimano SLX/XT gearing provides effortless and accurate shifting through the 1x11 drivetrain. Shimano Deore brakes provide ample stopping power and excellent control to keep you rubber side down on the trails.
The Cube Stereo 140 is a performance all-mountain style E-bike, perfect for the enthusiast mountain biker looking to step up there riding to the next level without the fear of not making it back up the top of the hill.
Our Stereo Hybrid 140 Race set a new benchmark for All Mountain e-MTBS when it was first launched - and that still holds true. Whether it's the frame's exceptional balance and low weight, the superb trail manners of our Agile Ride Geometry or the reliability of the components, this is a bike that stands out above the competition. Features like the Magura hydraulic disc brakes, wide-ranging 11 speed Shimano transmission and smooth, easily adjustable Fox suspension components mean that this is a bike that's just crying out for epic singletrack adventures. Will you rise to the challenge?
The CUBE way of doing things is simple: maximum performance, zero compromise. With the Stereo Hybrid 140 Race we've built on well-known features like our lauded Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) and Efficient Trail Control (ETC) kinematics, tweaking and refining until our engineers were satisfied that this is the best frame of its kind that they could possibly build. Tuned Drive Position (TDP) places the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position, allowing us to reduce chainstay length for better handling while maintaining plenty of tyre clearance for grippy, comfortable performance. The Boost rear end with 148mm axle increases steering precision on even the roughest of descents, while we've positioned the battery as low as possible in the frame to improve handling. We've not forgotten the details, either - cables run internally for smoother shifts with reduced maintenance.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH
- Color: black´n´green Sizes: 16", 18", 20", 22" Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 140mm
- Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed
- Brake: Magura MT Trail Custom, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 170mm, 15T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Apex, Tubeless Easy
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Charger: Bosch 2A Display: Bosch Purion
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
- Mongoose Legion LXS White (2017)Now $270.00 RRP $279.00 SAVE $9.00
- Mongoose Legion L18 18" Vivid Blue (2017)Now $249.00 RRP $289.00 SAVE $40.00
- Mongoose Legion L16 16 Inch [Midnight Blue] (2017)Now $251.00 RRP $259.00 SAVE $8.00
- Apollo Cougar 24inch Boys Bike [Blue/Lime] (2016)Now $399.00 RRP $499.00 SAVE $100.00
- Mongoose Legion LXS 20" Black (2017)Now $270.00 RRP $279.00 SAVE $9.00