Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 Electric Mountain Bike (2018)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
A bike designed to tackle tough trails at speed needs a strong backbone. We went right back to the drawing board for the Stereo Hybrid 160 SL, designing a brand new one piece, gravity cast down tube to join the tapered head tube and Bosch CX motor's custom housing in the most rigid way possible. Housed inside this marvel of engineering is the new Bosch Intube battery, protected from the elements by a sealed, splash and dirt-proof cover. It doesn't just look great - it's also practical, since you can recharge without removing the battery from the frame. The elegant rear end features a Boost hub and short chainstays for the best possible handling, while internal cable routing means you'll be spending time enjoying your bike's clean, crisp shifting instead of maintaining it. We reckon we've thought of everything... so you can just ride.
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
The new STEREO , FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
Integrated Post Mount
The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adpater aren?t needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case we save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Tripple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, FIB
- size: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- fork :Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, 170mm
- headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- stem: Race Face Ride 35
- handlebars: Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- grips: CUBE Race Grip 31, 1-Clamp
- rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- brake: system Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 165mm, 15T
- chain: KMC X11e Turbo
- colour: black´n´grey
- shock: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 200x57mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode
- cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- front hub: Shimano XT HB-M8000, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- rear hub: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- rear tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
- saddle: CUBE Race EXC 145
- seat post: Fox Transfer Performance Elite 31.6mm (16": 359x100mm; 18": 409x125mm; 20", 22": 456x150mm)
- seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- drive unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- display: Bosch Purion
- front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.60, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
- shock: hardware Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- Bosch 4A
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Speeds||## x ##|
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Cube Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.