5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The CushCore is an engineered foam insert that sits inside a mountain bike tyre against the rim to prevent pinch flats, acting as an awesome damper and reducing the sudden unwanted spring back that you get from normal pneumatic tyres. It does this by dividing the inner volume of the tyre in half, with air underneath the tread as normal, and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
The CushCore absorbs shock to protect your rim from sudden impacts and preventing pinch flats and support sidewalls to eliminate excessive tyre roll in corners, so that you can run lighter tyres for aggressive riding. It also acts as a mechanical bead lock, anchoring the bead inside the rim so that tyre burping is highly unlikely.
Designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tyres, it is made to be waterproof, compatible with tubeless tyre sealant, and tuned for appropriate rebound feel. Unlike most puncture protection systems, the foam will last longer than a single impact. The ability to withstand repeated impacts without damage is typical of far heavier foams, giving this kit a significant edge.
- CushCore is compatible with your current tubeless tires and rims
- Standard Size
- Fits 26”, 27.5”, 29” wheel diameters
- Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.6″
- Fits internal rim width 22 – 35mm
- PLUS Size
- Fits 27.5″ wheel diameter
- Fits tire widths 2.6 – 3.0″
- Fits internal rim width 32 – 45mm
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- We recommend the use of tubeless tire sealant (such as Stan’s®) with CushCore
- Installation with certain tire & wheel combinations may require two people – one to work the tire levers, and another to hold the tire bead in the drop center of the rim. Wire bead downhill tires are most likely to need extra help.
- CushCore weighs about as much as a standard butyl inner tube
- 27.5″ insert – 250 grams
- 29″ insert – 260 grams
- 27.5PLUS – 290 grams
- Potential weight reduction offset by using lighter tires and rims: 100-700 grams
|Click & Collect||Yes|
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.