Envy Prodigy S9 Complete Street Edition Scooter Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Envy Prodigy S9 Complete Street Edition builds on the original S9 with specific parts designed to enhance durability for street freestyle. The latest version of the Envy Prodigy Complete Street Edition Scooter builds on the success and the performance of the S8 in Envy's typical overstated fashion. The Prodigy S9 isn't for the faint-hearted, featuring an innovative cut-out deck forged from aircraft-grade aluminium, this is Envy's lightest professional-grade scooter to date! With the significant weight savings to be had, you can expect to roll further and faster than ever before, no doubt this is largely helped by the buttery GAP core wheels with extreme 86a grade polyurethane tyres and ABEC 9 bearings.
No Envy scooter would be complete without the freshest parts and the Envy Prodigy S9 Complete Scooter is no different! The all-important grip tape has been refreshed to increase grip, while the same slick patterns are still showing. Envy has also kitted out the S9 with high-quality nylon parts, including the front plate and rear brake to increase performance and reduce weight. Finally, the Prodigy S9 Street Edition's piece de resistance is its all-new, oversized T-style bars constructed from thermal Chromoly to ensure day in, day out durability! You'll be triple tail-whipping the S9 in no time! To ensure that the Prodigy is up to the demands of professional riders, it also features a two-bolt oversized clamp and beefy TPR hand grips for all-day comfort.
With the Prodigy S9 Complete Street Edition Scooter, you'll be truly equipped to leave the skate park and take to the streets. Don't let the concrete bowl define you!
Who is the Envy Prodigy S9 Complete Street Edition Scooter for?
- Intermediate/Advanced riders looking to progress to the street scene
- Young adults (ages 8 - 14) and those riders between 170 - 180cm tall
- Thrashable: New Aluminium Forged Diamond IHC Fork with Prodigy Oversized Clamp
- Grippy: Deluxe Envy Grip Tape
- Lightweight: All-New Cut-Out Aluminium Deck design
- Oversized: Wider and Longer Deck (than Original Prodigy S9)
- Progidy Deck: Forged Aluminium, 520 x 125mm with 82.5° HTA
- T Style Bars: Thermal Chromoloy, 650 x 560mm
- Fork: Aluminium IHC Fork, clearance for wheels up to 125 x 30mm
- Grips: TPR Handgrips with Nylon Ends, 160mm
- Clamp: Aluminium with 2 x 6mm Bolts
- Wheels: Gap Core, 86a Polyurethane, 120 x 24mm
- Brake: Nylon
- Grip Tape: 2 Piece Blunt & Envy
- Total Height: 900mm
- Total Length: 730mm
- Foot Space: 385mm
- Weight: 4.00kg
|Click & Collect||Yes|
Envy Scooter Sizing Guide
|Scooter||Total Scooter Height||Recommended Rider Height||Recommended Rider Skill Level|
|One S3||785mm / 31"||120 - 150cm||Beginner|
|Colt S4||840mm / 33"||160 - 180cm||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Colt Complete S4||840mm / 33"||160 - 180cm||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Prodigy Complete S8||880mm / 34.6"||170cm +||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Prodigy Complete S8 Street Edition||900mm / 35.4"||170cm +||Intermediate / Advanced|