Lezyne Alloy Floor Drive Silver
Up to 12 months interest free
- A professional grade floor pump
- Durable CNC machined aluminium barrel and base with steel piston
- Varnished wood handle with aluminium junction
- Oversized 3.5 inch precision gauge
- Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminium couplers
- Equipped with Presta and Schrader compatible ABS1 PRO HP Chuck- Anodised Red
- Tough anodized high-polish finish
- Pressure MAX: 220psi | 15bar
- Size: 15 x 20 x 63.5cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Colour: Silver
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.