FOX Proframe Fullface Helmet Matte Black
Up to 12 months interest free
FOX Proframe Fullface Helmet
- MIPS: Comprehensive Protection For Your Brain
- Lightweight: 750g
- Unrivalled Ventilation: 24 Big Bore Vents
- Comfort: Interchangeable Internal Padding
- Fidlock SNAP Buckle: Quick Entry and Exit While Wearing Gloves
"The Fox Proframe is a very solid option for customers that want more than a half shell" but don‚t want the weight of a DH full-face. You‚ll get a lightweight full-face equipped with MIPS that won‚t have you sweating up a storm on the ascents."
- Editors Sam Licht & Drew Rohde.
The Fox Proframe Helmet is a super lightweight full face helmet designed for downhill and enduro riders alike. Thanks to the input of Fox's professional riders competing in the Enduro World Series" the Proframe has been engineered for maximum all-day comfort" without sacrificing on safety. While the DH certification assures you that your noggin will be protected if you're ever in trouble!
If you want to tear it up all day long on the trails" the Proframe Helmet has all the technology and innovation to ensure you can. Featuring Fox‚s own lightweight and tough in-mould shell" with fully integrated chinbar and both MIPS‚ and Dual-density Varizorb‚ EPS liner you can be assured that the forces your head experiences during accidents will be absorbed" spread out and dissipated! This means you can ride at your maximum" day-in" day-out - don't hold yourself back!
Fox realised that full-face helmets can be incredibly uncomfortable" so they've over-engineered the Proframe to be as comfortable as possible. This has been made possible thanks to the 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents" while the fixed visor position ensures you get the ideal level of airflow regardless of speed or wind levels. Equally" the Proframe features a breathable and anti-microbial liner that'll help your head breathe easier thanks to its moisture-wicking properties. Finally" to ensure a safe and secure fit" Fox has used the latest version of the ever-popular Fidlock SNAP Helmet Buckle. All up" this adds up to a safe and reliable helmet that doesn‚t sacrifice comfort!
The Fox Proframe helmet is at the forefront of innovation" giving you the best there is in full-face helmet performance and reliability: light on weight" yet heavy on protection!
- Ultra-Lightweight: 750g (medium)
- DH Certified
- Integrated Chinbar
- Anti-microbial and moisture-wicking liner
- Unrivalled Breathability: 24 Big Bore Vents
- Fixed Visor positioned for maximum airflow
- Fidlock SNAP buckle ensures a secure fit
- MIPS‚ reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb‚ EPS liner provides improved impact protection
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
|LG: FO23848001L, MD: FO23848001M, SM: FO23848001S, XL: FO23848001XL
|Click & Collect
Fox Proframe Helmet Sizing Chart